Where to buy Jay Carter Alky Kit?

turbotrader6

Where can I buy a Jay Carter alky kit? Do they sell them on line? Or is there a phone number you can call. Thanks

I think Dan only has a few kits left and after those are gone, we wont be selling them anymore.

Sigh.. the end of an era.. oh well, more fun to come soon :D :cool: :eek:

Jay how come you decided to give up on the kits? Too much work for the volume of kits you were moving? I still ordered mine since I knew you were on here to answer my stupid questions:D

Well.. I havent had any involvement in the kits in a long time. I dont support them or receive any money from them. I basically just gave the whole project to Dan. He and I have talked about redoing the kit and adding a lot of neat features but unfortunately we think it would drive the price of the kit out of the range of most people. We use really good (IE Not cheap) components now so to further add stuff to the system, it would be way more expensive than the competition.

I think sales have fallen off somewhat but as I said, since I dont support the kits, I have no idea how many he has sold. I've been working on "other" projects as of late so I just have to get my information from Dan like you guys do.

Jay- i have a new OGS alky system that i never installed-would you know anything about what this kit came with as far as parts & hardware-i want to make sure i have all the correct parts and maybe anyone that might have a installtion guide on this kit-i appreciate any help you could offer-this kit has the plate that goes under the plenum and a aluminum engraved alky storage tank.

Hey would you mind posting some pics of the kit for informational purposes?

I was just talking to someone about this kit but I can't find a pic anywhere.

Thanks.

Hey would you mind posting some pics of the kit for informational purposes?

I was just talking to someone about this kit but I can't find a pic anywhere.

Thanks.

It's in the sticky.

Later AJ

Jay- i have a new OGS alky system that i never installed-would you know anything about what this kit came with as far as parts & hardware-i want to make sure i have all the correct parts and maybe anyone that might have a installtion guide on this kit-i appreciate any help you could offer-this kit has the plate that goes under the plenum and a aluminum engraved alky storage tank.

Send me a PM with details of the kit and Ill see what I can still remember about it. That plate you have is an awesome piece. I'd surely hang on to that. I wish I knew who made them for Dan so I could get some made to use with our current kits.

My kit is for sale if you want it-$400. I ll see if I can pm you more details of it this week. I have some pics of it in the for sale section.