where to buy body panels?

ct67_72

Ive been looking fairly unsuccessfully for body panels for the doors back, like quarter extension pieces, trunk parts and wheelwell parts, anyone know where to find this stuff?

Good question

I would like to replace the metal behind the wheel wells as it is getting a little rusty. Don't want to replace the entire quarter panel. Someone must make these parts.

I figure theres enough cars around that need these parts, so they should be out there

I have banged my head on this one before....

Just ended up with a bruised forehead after going facedown on the bar. Too many vitamin B's I guess! :frown:

I imagine there are other vendors but I know some aftermarket metal comes form these two (some differences in price & shipping). Its a place to start but I don't see any Regal quarters:

Olds Cutlass Supreme Calais 1981-1988

Sherman Parts - Product List

Its kinda too bad - there were lots of 81-87 Regals made but I don't think anybody is doing the panels you need.

Get ahold of Brian at GBodyParts - Gbodypartssales@aol.com He may have exactlly what yuo need or maybe just 1/4s depending on what he gets in.

There is a AZ Regal boneyard on FFFFleabate but they are VERY pricey.
Hope something turns up for you.
Bob

well I definately need the bottom of the quarter behind the wheel, from the body line down on the drivers side. thats the most important if you can cut that off and sell it. Thanks. Dan

well I definately need the bottom of the quarter behind the wheel, from the body line down on the drivers side. thats the most important if you can cut that off and sell it. Thanks. Dan
You any good at fabrication? Just make some yourself...old Maytag washing machine side panels make good donor pieces. That is what mine are made of.:eek:

Attachments

• clara 214.jpg
    clara 214.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 130
  • clara 218.jpg
    clara 218.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 139
  • clara 220.jpg
    clara 220.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 134
  • clara 222.jpg
    clara 222.jpg