Where To Buy Air Intake Hoses

I got a set of silicones from Earl Brown when I also picked up one of his MAF pipes. Also comes with all the required t-bar clamps as well. He’s a member on here so you could reach out to him.

I’ve gotten most of mine off of eBay usually try and get the four ply polyurethane hoses. I like using constant torque clamps which can be purchased through a diesel truck part supply store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few questions regarding air intake hoses and fittings, I am looking to install new matching fittings on my car. Are you using rubber or silicone?

Don't even think about using rubber on the post-turbo locations. You can get away with it on the MAF pipe/CAI side (it'll just be more 'floppy') but the turbo or uppipe connections when blow rubber couplings apart with a quickness.

Reinforced silicone is overkill on the pre-turbo stuff, but most people, myself included, like all the hoses and clamps to match.

I will order all 4 ply silicone components!! Thanks for the help

I went with 3- ply fiber re-enforced silicone hose for its rigidity and less bulk, but couldn't find a supporting vendor that could get them.
I ended up getting this style ( https://m.ebay.com/itm/3-5-3-PLY-ST...607300?hash=item5d3f56bbc4:g:GmgAAOSwUH5aVcw6 ) because they are black all the way through, I didn't want the red or blue or orange liner that you can see from the end.

You can see the blue liner in the photo below as the black paint stick rubbed off during installation.

I have since changed my pressure side to 4- ply hoses of the same type.

IMG_4685.PNG

I bought SS screw clamps from fastenal for the maf pipe that match the T bolt clamps from RJC Racing pretty well.

IMG_4352.JPG