Where oh where is Robert Bean (beene006)?

Beene006 you little bastard. You better take care of these problems. When i go to BG next year i will hunt your a$$ down if your still in or around Nashville.

Beene006 has a new scheme

He got me with it today.
I pm'ed a guy about some plug wires and I get a pm from Beene006 about some wires. I didn't know who he was at the time, so I got the wires thinking they were from the legit seller. Heres the pm chain.

(Originally Posted by BoostedEvIL
Quote:
Originally Posted by beene006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedEvIL
Hey man, I figured out who you are. Just send the money back before I go to paypal. You got all day today.

i going to send the wires today like the deal was

no refunds on the deal. a deal is a deal. your money has already been spent.
No. You're a liar and a cheat. I already know the stuff isn't going to show up. There is no deal because you have no intention of shipping the goods. You ripped somebody else's thread. I'm forwarding this to the admins too. I've already contacted paypal.
Have a good day.
i will pm you the tracking number this afternoon Pal)

Well my bad.

I’m not sure I follow every word of the PM; but if Robert used the internet to perpetuate a fraudulent transaction; that’s a wire theft. You should have a case with at least PayPal; unless he can prove he shipped the wires and they’re what you asked for.

Good luck,

Joe

Did this ever get resolved?

I got this from another thread.

Trader Rating: (-2)
i will take the 86-87 STOCK 237 BOSCH FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR: $20

can i send you a money order friend? whats your address?

can you ship out today? money order will be in the mail today?

my address is:

Robert Bean
141 Neese Drive Apt. J23
Nashville, TN 37211

Here's the linky http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...national-t-type-gnx-tta-new-used-parts-2.html

Did this ever get resolved?

I got this from another thread.

Trader Rating: (-2)
i will take the 86-87 STOCK 237 BOSCH FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR: $20

can i send you a money order friend? whats your address?

can you ship out today? money order will be in the mail today?

my address is:

Robert Bean
141 Neese Drive Apt. J23
Nashville, TN 37211

Here's the linky http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...national-t-type-gnx-tta-new-used-parts-2.html

I think he pulled this with "ganth" and maybe some others.

I'd wait and see if you get the MO before shipping. Well; I'd just wait till someone else buys it; 'cause I'd lay money that Robert's not coming through with any.

And why does he need to buy a regulator? He just sold one or two!

Good luck,

Joe

That thread post I lifted was from March of 09'. So I would assume that the regulators he was selling were these he was asking to buy.

I google mapped through the apt complex, didn't find any TR's. There are a lot of hiding places in there though.

I’m not sure I follow every word of the PM; but if Robert used the internet to perpetuate a fraudulent transaction; that’s a wire theft. You should have a case with at least PayPal; unless he can prove he shipped the wires and they’re what you asked for.

Good luck,

Joe

Sorry, PMs got jacked up from the copy/ paste. I'll fwd to anybody that wants em.
And he hasn't produced a tracking number either. I already told paypal about it so hopefully it works out.

Robert is fighting my paypal claim.

From Seller - Robert Bean

6/11/2009 07:56 PDT

the buyer is sending a false claim I have not had a chance to send the wires. I will provide a tracking number for the product. I expect to have this issue resoved this afternoon. in the future palpay needs to develop a policy of allowing the seller at least 24 hours to ship before a dispute can be filed.

From Buyer - brandon griffin

6/11/2009 20:24 PDT

Seller has a history of not shipping items. SEE http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/287714-where-oh-where-robert-bean-beene006.html

I requested refund once I found about his previous poor transactions. Item had not shipped.

It is now 1020 hours local at sellers location and he has not provided a tracking number like promised. The item was supposed to ship today and apparently has not. I would like a REFUND. Also please look into sellers history. His bank accounts should be blocked from pay pal.

Still no money, but I think palpal put the hold on the cash.
Who is Turboman222? Four of his first post are in parts for sale? And he's selling parts that Mr Beene sold for about the same prices.
Aplologies is advance if i'm wrong.

Who is Turboman222? Four of his first post are in parts for sale? And he's selling parts that Mr Beene sold for about the same prices.
Aplologies is advance if i'm wrong.

Uhhhh.....huh....... certainly looks fishy.... with the trademark ':smile: ' and all.... :rolleyes:

refund issued

Robert is fighting my paypal claim.

From Seller - Robert Bean

6/11/2009 07:56 PDT

the buyer is sending a false claim I have not had a chance to send the wires. I will provide a tracking number for the product. I expect to have this issue resoved this afternoon. in the future palpay needs to develop a policy of allowing the seller at least 24 hours to ship before a dispute can be filed.

From Buyer - brandon griffin

6/11/2009 20:24 PDT

Seller has a history of not shipping items. SEE http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/287714-where-oh-where-robert-bean-beene006.html

I requested refund once I found about his previous poor transactions. Item had not shipped.

It is now 1020 hours local at sellers location and he has not provided a tracking number like promised. The item was supposed to ship today and apparently has not. I would like a REFUND. Also please look into sellers history. His bank accounts should be blocked from pay pal.

I have issued a refund for BoostedEvIL . I do apologize to all of my Turbo borther for the lack of communication but I have been going through a lot of personal things in my life it was not and my intent to scam anyone. Joe if you still want the conterver let me know. once again I do apologize for theo non communication on my part. no hard feelings to anyone.

I did get the cash back Robert, thanks. Your image is, tarnished to say the least. You should make it right with those other 2 negatives on your rating before you sell anything else.
Just my opinion.
How did you guys find him on blackplanet? LOL!!!