where do these electrical connectors go?

derick's gn

i am finally getting the car running again after 2 yrs.
all the connectors are accounted for but where do these go?
the square one is on pass side has a purple wire connector off of it (which i have found where that goes)
this square one goes around to a solenoid next to the egr valve.
IMG_20150528_175938273_HDR.jpg IMG_20150528_175948282.jpg IMG_20150528_180326443.jpg IMG_20150528_181259282 (450x800).jpg
the round one goes where?

the single wire black plug i have plugged into the green plug 2 wire connector is that correct? (behind alt).

also the bracket where does it attach to?

Thanks
Tom

Unplug the green connector from the black. Those two are not supposed to be connected. Green is TACH and black is FUEL PUMP PRIME
Round rubber connector is for your oil pressure switch attached to the brass block in the turbo supply line. If the car doesn't have the switch, tie up that pigtail to keep it from hitting the header or downpipe.
Square 4 way looks to be the transmission lockup connector. There should be a purple wire on it. IF the four wires are green and blue colors, it's the IAC connector.
The small bracket goes between the bottom of the alternator and the front drivers side header stud.

Unplug the green connector from the black. Those two are not supposed to be connected. Green is TACH and black is FUEL PUMP PRIME
Round rubber connector is for your oil pressure switch attached to the brass block in the turbo supply line. If the car doesn't have the switch, tie up that pigtail to keep it from hitting the header or downpipe.
Square 4 way looks to be the transmission lockup connector. There should be a purple wire on it. IF the four wires are green and blue colors, it's the IAC connector.
The small bracket goes between the bottom of the alternator and the front drivers side header stud.

John
thank you

car is an 87 gn forgot to put that in

i WILL disconnect the black to green
i don't think it has the oil pressure switch but i will look
the square one does have a purple wire but i already have the connector for the IAC (does it come out of main wire bundle on drivers side?) but i will relook at color of wires.

as for the bracket that should be an easy one now.

this is also why i buy parts from you and all the great vendors we have.
all of them are great resourse's and always willing to help.

IF it has a purple - tan/blk - green/wht - blue, then it goes down to the transmission connector.

I would take that oil pressure switch connector and cut if off completely, then tuck and tape the three wires into the wire loom. Safest place for those wires.

The first square connector is not the trans connector (IMO) but looks like a heated O2 sensor (aftermarket) based on location and the terminals are not weather pack round. (But i am not 100% sure, but that is not a stock GN connector, and its too clean/new to plug into the trans.
Oil pressure connector is correct, as is the green connector, but if you have an aftermarket tach, then the black one plugged into it might lead to your tach.
The bracket goes to the AC compressor, not the alt, as stated. Bridges between the lower out board AC compressor hole and the lower fwd header stud.

^^ What Turbofabricator said...very observant. This is what I get for trying to retrieve what I remember...

...the mind's the second thing to go....!

The square metripack connector is for a 4-wire heated O2 sensor. I should have immediately recognized that one...I designed that system...!
Doh!