Where did the sliding bus video go?

Shuttle Bus doing a donut, almost....

Back in High School my buddies parents owned a little shuttle bus business, one night he took the bigger one (at least 20 some passenger one, turbo diesel) out for the night, bunch of people in the thing drinkin while he's beatin the crap out of it, so we pull into a big open parking lot w/ a little bit of snow, next thing we know he cranks the wheel and floors it, we ended up doing a 180 sliding all over, coolest thing ever, especially sitting in the very back and looking through the windshield.. Just a little flash back I wanted to share :D

Yedi said:
Back in High School my buddies parents owned a little shuttle bus business, one night he took the bigger one (at least 20 some passenger one, turbo diesel) out for the night, bunch of people in the thing drinkin while he's beatin the crap out of it, so we pull into a big open parking lot w/ a little bit of snow, next thing we know he cranks the wheel and floors it, we ended up doing a 180 sliding all over, coolest thing ever, especially sitting in the very back and looking through the windshield.. Just a little flash back I wanted to share :D

I could see that being cool/ funny. But MAN, could you imagine having to come home andexplain to mom and dad how you WRECKED THEIR BUS!!! Fender bender in the family car is one thing.. but GEEZ! :eek:

I could see that being cool/ funny. But MAN, could you imagine having to come home andexplain to mom and dad how you WRECKED THEIR BUS!!! Fender bender in the family car is one thing.. but GEEZ!

hehe, ya the next day we were thinking "What if we would have hit a dry spot" probably would have tipped the damn thing over. I guess our judgement wasn't that good back then, and probably not much better now. :D