where can i get a REDS 93 octane chip?

They don't have a website. You can reach them at (440) 235-3232. They'll be in Bowling Green all this week, but you can reach them by telephone next week if you won't be there.

Good luck, you're going to the right source...

I have one for stock inj, $20 shipped if interested. Will be at BG, Motel V6 also :) , leaving tomorrow.

hey guys right now i have stock injectors but i went to green strips as i bought a set from someone on this board. Still waiting for them to arrive unfortunatly, but as soon as i get (assuming i do)them ill be putting them in. Ive heard a few good things about the REDS 93 chip in the past as well as another person lately who lives here in my hometown so i thought id try one out. Right now im running the thrasher 92 octane chip. Can anyone tell me what is so good about the REDS chip? Performance gains or otherwise? Thxs.:)

? hey id like to buy also. i have green stripe injectors. still looking for feedback on what kind of gains this chip will give.....anyone?

I dumped my Reds93 for 009s. Was giving me 90 blms. Swithced to Testas chip - 118blms with no other changes! More boost, less knock.