where can i find body bushings

sasmith350

like th title says, looking for body bushings, summit is the only place i found them and i would rather have rubber than polyurethane.

Poston's has all of them including the 2 upper that only the GNX got. Kirban has just the 4 bushing set.

T Spool said:
Poston's has all of them including the 2 upper that only the GNX got. Kirban has just the 4 bushing set.
-----------------------
Kirban's has all of the factory rubber upper & lower bushings available, regardless of how they are packaged for pricing combinations. Check his on-line catalogue.

We also carry the full set with the GNX bushings.Just not on the site yet ;)

We are also in the process of making washers that can be welded to your frame due to rust or wear over the years.If you ever removed a 100K frame from a car or a Northern car you know what we are talking about.It will also have the key way notch just like the factory frame.It should be about 2 weeks before they are ready.

Bweavy said:
We are also in the process of making washers that can be welded to your frame due to rust or wear over the years.If you ever removed a 100K frame from a car or a Northern car you know what we are talking about.

And thats not just on the salt belt cars. I've parted out a few southern cars that had the problem too. Sometimes the cause was from the bolts being loose which caused the bushings to wiggle around on top of the frame slowly wearing down the metal over time. It might also be the cause of why the body doesn't sit level too.

GM body bushings

Tried the dealer ? The "universal " part number for the often overlooked lower cushion is 457915 Do you need a GNX style back seat brace ?
Reply using lovellgl@aol.com Thanks Gary L.

thanks for the replies everybody, i need as much help as i can get, powerwashed the underside of the car before i start putting everything back together and blew a hole in the trunk where it was just rust......oh well just time to make more patch panels, it won't need a factory look anyway.

Bweavy said:
We also carry the full set with the GNX bushings.Just not on the site yet ;)

We are also in the process of making washers that can be welded to your frame due to rust or wear over the years.If you ever removed a 100K frame from a car or a Northern car you know what we are talking about.It will also have the key way notch just like the factory frame.It should be about 2 weeks before they are ready.

got a price on those yet???