where can i find an engine?

kristian

im looking for a new 231 long block or complete crate engine. i was on this site a few years ago and there was a company that made custom buick v6s but i cant fine the link anymore and i dont remember the name of the site. if anyone could help me out that would be great

thats a little more then i want to spend for not having heads and manifold and that kinda stuff

Some of the guys are retreating to Ls-x projects and are selling off their engines and harnesses, computers, etc. Name your location or at least your state so shippping can be figured in as well. Who knows, there might be someone close by.

I have complete engine for sale on parts for sale. Not stock built up will make 500 550 to the tire all day long

I have a new 109 stroker motor I would sell. Its a 109 block with a 4340 froged stroker crank, 4340 forged H beam rods, JE .020 over forged pistons and center billet mains. The motor is fresh from a very reputable builder that has built 3 different 10 second 109's for me over the years. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I have a new 109 stroker motor I would sell. Its a 109 block with a 4340 froged stroker crank, 4340 forged H beam rods, JE .020 over forged pistons and center billet mains. The motor is fresh from a very reputable builder that has built 3 different 10 second 109's for me over the years. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I have a stock built long block complete with Kirbans 3" down pipe 55lb injectors ,Ta-49 turbo, headers, intake, etc...