When good turbo's go bad

bama-t-type

just got my turbo back from getting rebuilt put it on cleaned oil line primed oil line made it about 8 mile before car started rolling out oil smoke wtf really sucks i hope they will fix it. had never drove the car with boost.
to start with i had boost controller lines on wrong so it was just building 10psi
went back and changed lines around and OMG i was suprised did not think it would run like that lol went strait to 20psi. i do feel alot better about what i paid for car now though. has anyone else had this problem?

85 t-type,t04b,sperco fmic, alky, 50lb injectors, 87 ecm,lt1 maf,2800 convertor, and more can't remember

just got my turbo back from getting rebuilt put it on cleaned oil line primed oil line made it about 8 mile before car started rolling out oil smoke wtf really sucks i hope they will fix it. had never drove the car with boost.
to start with i had boost controller lines on wrong so it was just building 10psi
went back and changed lines around and OMG i was suprised did not think it would run like that lol went strait to 20psi. i do feel alot better about what i paid for car now though. has anyone else had this problem?

85 t-type,t04b,sperco fmic, alky, 50lb injectors, 87 ecm,lt1 maf,2800 convertor, and more can't remember

What turbo is it?
That happened to me - turbo lasted 18 miles.
Most reputable companies that rebuild turbo's, should fix it under warranty.
If they did not build it to HA specs, it will leak.
Good luck!

I think they built it as a hot air. would rather not say who done it unless they won't fix it .. it is a turbonetics stage 3 i think