When getting knock do you add or remove fuel.

Since you have a translator, IMHO you'd be ahead of the game if you were to order an Extender chip instead. It also has the adjustability and will control fueliing much better because your maf range will be extended beyond the 255 limit.

What Translator do you have?

Conley chip is old school. What numbers are on it ? Go to Full Throttle & Speed and Turbo Tweak websites to learn there tuning capabilities and make a decision.

sounds like the chip may have to much timing,you put a higher flowing downpipe on and opened up the intake side as well.a tt chip will give you timing and fuel options to adjust.the chip you have is a straight amount of timing.the car should have no knock.go put some 100 octane or 109 unleaded racing gas in to see if knock goes away or turn down the boost till you get a chip that you can adjust.at 816mv 6degrees of knock shouldn't be lean, when my car had numbers like that it needed octane.with the old high timing chips mine would bring in knock around 15psi as well.

Thank again for all the info guys. I will order a chip this week. What size and stall should I get for a stock turbo? Car also has a cam will that affect what stall I should get? I can post specs if anyone can give me advice on that.

Before installing a new chip, i would change the spark plugs (they are cheap), check for cracks in the plug wires (and ohm them), set the TPS to .42 and reduce the IAC to around 10, check the blm for vacuum leaks (should be 128 +/- 10 ), and if still knocking put in high octane gas as was previously suggested. Maybe the downpipe is hitting, causing false knock. I think you said knocking is a new occurance, so something is not right and the more changes you make, the more things you will be trouble shooting.

The car wasnt tuned. It only had a k&n, fuel pump and cam. Since I bought it I installed 3” dp w/dump, hooker cat back, ls1 mass air with translator and just today a scanmaster and hotwire kit. I didnt know till today that I had knock. I adjusted fuel to 43lb without vac line. Ran the car down the street and got 5.9 retard debrees on scanmaster with 816 mv. Also started hearing a ticking sound. Aic number on scanmaster is also high idle at around 74. Thanks for any tips in advance.
at 816 mv the car is not lean. dont add fuel, problem is elsewhere. x10 on the turbo tweak chip. they are awesome!

could be false knock. to test go in third and ease slowly in throttle and report knock if any and o2 readings. at what gear and speed did it register knock