StangRacingo

For Sale
Buick GN Wheels set with brand new BFG Comp TA
Tires may have 100miles on them

15x8
15x10

Stock Style setup...... MUST GO $550 Paid $1600 for setup

601-818-0300 Dylan McNeil

Man. So tempting. But 1 post. Do you have any other references to go by? I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great deal, shipping would be expensive probably.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Have to say that this is a ridiculous deal. This being your first post does concern me. I am interested in the 2 fronts if you are willing to split and I would also have to have some arrangement where I received the wheels or was able to verify shipment before I paid you. I have been on here from Day 1 and have done business with people on here if you wish to check. You can PM me if you wish to discuss further or to give me a shipping quote. I could PayPal you the minute I receive the wheels. I'm thinking $300 for the fronts is fair if you wish to split.

I wanted to buy them and tried calling him a few hours ago and went to voice mail.

It could be legit, but I must admit it smells fishy. I called to try and get a feel for it but got no answer or return call.

My grandfather always said if it seems to good to be true it usually is so stay away from it, so maybe it was best he didn't answer or return my call.

I wanted to buy them and tried calling him a few hours ago and went to voice mail.

It could be legit, but I must admit it smells fishy. I called to try and get a feel for it but got no answer or return call.

My grandfather always said if it seems to good to be true it usually is so stay away from it, so maybe it was best he didn't answer or return my call.
Before you bad mouth someone,I am the one the sale is pending for ans will be picking them up this weekend.Super nice guy to deal with!!!Thanks again Dylan and see you this weekend.Check your panties maybe thats where the fishy smell is coming from.

Before you bad mouth someone,I am the one the sale is pending for ans will be picking them up this weekend.Super nice guy to deal with!!!Thanks again Dylan and see you this weekend.Check your panties maybe thats where the fishy smell is coming from.

Take a chill pill and enjoy your new kicks man.

I didn't bad mouth anyone. Just stated my opinion and I know I'm not alone in thinking that when someone with ONE post comes on here and sells over 1,500 worth of stuff for less than six hungy.

Yeah nothing fishy about that.

Hope you haven't prepaid LOL.

LOL guys yall wild........

Wheels are SOLD was nothing fishy ..... sold wheels for a friend. was recommended to this site by another member of another board

I received a few calls I am guessing from the board. I returned the ones that left a message.

Thanks TLimited

You just got the deal of the year. Good luck with them(y)