Whats your least favorite band/ musician?

Rap is crap!!!

I agree, all of these gold teeth "bruthas" can go shoot each other. Especially the ones that talk so fast you cant understand them. Country isn't that bad. I like some, mostly Toby though.

Just my .02

Scott
Mr.UPS

Originally posted by Vector
Rap is urban poetry; not all literature has to be written by Shakespeare.
Now that's what I call an oxy-moron. Kinda like "Jumbo Shrimp" and "Naval Intelligence".... Urban Poetry!! bwahahahha..... :rolleyes:

The White Stripes
The Strokes
The Hives
The Vines
Alkaline Trio
Die Trying
Fountains of Wayne
Unwritten Law
Dashboard Confessional
Good Charlotte
A Simple Plan
Taking Back Sunday
The Starting Line
Vendetta Red.......I could keep going

Rap is OK because My friends and I laugh ourselves silly sometimes making fun of it

:rolleyes:

My error...misread the post subject.

Jimmy Page (LED ZEPPELIN), Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Lynrd Skynrd are the greatest musical influences in my world.

Bands I hate...

Britney Spears
Bon Jovi
LA Guns
Motley Crew
N'Synch
Justin Timber "lamo"
Some Queen (over played since Wayne's World came out)

I'm seeing alot of good bands that maybe suck now but have really put out some good music.

I'm just curious if ANYONE likes the likes of those d@mn Hanson kids, the Spice Girls (their music........not to look at ;) ) , or Girardo (Rico Suave).

Remember the Nelson Twins :p

Rock on Brotha!

That techno crap sucks I think. I don't know any names of the musicians but it all sounds the same to me.:rolleyes:

Honestly IF YOU CAN CALL RAP music then it would be all rap songs & artists.

You dig Homey! in yo face mo fu. :D

Every time I click by MTV it is always a couple of rape dudes with a gazzilion booty babes shaking or skanking around.

THEY SHOULD call MTV >>>>> RTV

Every time I click by MTV it is always a couple of rape dudes with a gazzilion booty babes shaking or skanking around.

I fail to see the problem with that. I'd watch a chick get raunchy dancin' to frickin' Liberace, who cares about the music? I like rap videos, always got cool cars and big booty women.:D And at the end of the day, what else really matters?

Money, women, and cars. Thats basically all I think about.

But you won't see that on MTV, cuz they stopped playing music years ago. But MTV2, they kinda rock.

I don't have MTV2 :(

I don't mind the babes shaking at all.. I hate the RAP!
In fact I wish they had Stripper TV :)

Originally posted by turbosam6

I fail to see the problem with that. I'd watch a chick get raunchy dancin' to frickin' Liberace, who cares about the music? I like rap videos, always got cool cars and big booty women.:D And at the end of the day, what else really matters?

Money, women, and cars. Thats basically all I think about.
No problem glamorizing rape dudes?? Having that filth on TV isn't what I call a "high standard" or "good example".

There's much more to life than $, broads and cars. If you think about it, that's what gets most men in trouble.

Trouble is fun.:)

I wouldn't let my kids watch it, if I had any kids. But being young myself, I find most of my thoughts revolve around those things. Remember when you were in your early 20's? For me and many others, you mainly worried about how to get money, cars (or car parts), and chicks. Having the first 2 helps with the third. There are other concerns, but if you really think about it, they probably in one way or another go back to money, cars, and chicks.

I bet if I ran for President with that as my slogan, and women weren't allowed to vote, I'd win. :D

I think there is good in all forms of music including rap. I just don't take music so seriously. Yea rappers can be rapping about stupid stuff, but some of the beats are catchy, and some of the rappers sound better than others. I think most of the hate of a kind of music is based on what the music stands for, and i just don't read into that much.

Just heard Foo Foo Fighters song Low, godawful crap. :mad:

Then again nowhere near as bad as rap. ;)

Rap ain't even music, you have to actually sing or play your instruments with your mouth closed to make music. ;)

OK,living in Cleveland the home of the Rock&Roll Hall of Fame[I know I will get flamed for this],overplayed radio

The Doors... I dont know how anyone could like that drunk,stoner
Led Zepplin
Bruce Springstien
The Pretenders
Black Sabath...you can only hear it so much
The beaastie boys...they just plain SUCK
Pink Floyd

again,living here in Cleve they shoved it so far down your throat I hate it now,if they didnt kill it on the radio,I would still like it

Couldnt agree anymore on those choices 8587GN...Our local station in Boston is the exact same way, they play a riciculous amount of the Beatles and Stones, two others I cant stand. And say all of 80's New wave aswell..:rolleyes: Go Jaco!

metalica - WTF happened to them.. ST Anger is the worst.

smashing pumpkins - whinny little bald fag.

That has been it lately..

I still amazed how awful st anger is. What a dissapointment.

Originally posted by Tools
metalica - WTF happened to them.. ST Anger is the worst.

It makes me ashamed to still be a Metallica fan--100% absolute garbage. You would think after twenty years of recording they would figure out how to mix and master there songs.