What's Ur Poison?

Oh yeah beer one thing for sure is MAgic Hat by far the best beer ever!!!!! I love the odd notion nice and smooth

Crown Royal on the rocks!!!!! Few yrs ago when the job allowed for it( before the economy went in the shi**er) a few visits with Bob Marley always helped me relieve some stress!! But not anymore!!!

Budweiser for the standard cheapie, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale for the pricey "bier" or others:

Leinenkugel Sunset wheat ale- tastes like fruity pebbles
Harp- Like a "cheap" smoother Irish inspired Bud
Hoegaarden- Just rated maxims #1 chick beer, but delicious, sprite @ 5.5%
Abbot Ale- must drink if you love heavy beer/ british decent
Fiddlers' Elbow, Hobgoblin (wychwood) - Hell yeah (scarecrow blows)
Bass- English Bud

Jameson Irish Whiskey (12yr only)- better have some damn good water in the a.m.
Beam, Makers, WOODFORD, Bullet, (Old Crow if your broke) straight, ice is for p*ssies

HAPPY ALCOHOLISM!:D

Budweiser for the standard cheapie, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale for the pricey "bier" or others:

Leinenkugel Sunset wheat ale- tastes like fruity pebbles
Harp- Like a "cheap" smoother Irish inspired Bud
Hoegaarden- Just rated maxims #1 chick beer, but delicious, sprite @ 5.5%
Abbot Ale- must drink if you love heavy beer/ british decent
Fiddlers' Elbow, Hobgoblin (wychwood) - Hell yeah (scarecrow blows)
Bass- English Bud

Jameson Irish Whiskey (12yr only)- better have some damn good water in the a.m.
Beam, Makers, WOODFORD, Bullet, (Old Crow if your broke) straight, ice is for p*ssies

HAPPY ALCOHOLISM!:D

hahaha AMEN!!! Hank Williams Jr is right tho.. " All my rowdy friends have settled down"

Wow, so many choices, I may have to try all of them in due time. :cool: However tonight at least, some of you will be drinking without me. I came down with the Flu unfortunately and will try to catch up with you guys and gals next week. Cheers! :smile:

Jack and coke is what I like, if I could role with it, I'd drink it every night. With a frown, with a grin, I'd come back to the same ol drink again. Nothing compares with Jack and Coke, no matter how far you clime da rope. 7 and 7 and the Funky Gen, Jack and Coke will always come out on top, you got it, and ultamently win. Da Budweiser is cheap as is always was, if you want a complete buzz, Jack was always brought up. Hoegaarden just rated as maxims #1, that all it is, a chick beer that never had none. BUZZZ appetite, that quite all right, Jack and Coke will always be the drink og the night.

Holla! Lol, white guy trying to ryme...lol Forty year old rapper...lol

1) 18, 4 bottles, Macallan Highland (Speyside) SMSW
= $129.99 + $11.44 = $141.33 X 4 = $565.32
2) 12, 1 bottle, Macallan Highland (Speyside) SMSW
= $39.99 + $3.92 = $43.91
3) 12, 1 bottle, Ardbeg Islay SMSW, “Airigh Nam Beist”, 1990 release, NCF
= $69.99 + $6.16 = $76.15
4) 12, 1 bottle, Ardbeg islay SMSW, “Uigeadail”, NCF
= $54.99 + $4.84 = $59.83

5) 18, 1 bottle, Bunnahabhain Islay SMSW
= $89.99 + $8.10 = $98.09
6) 12, 1 bottle, Bunnahabhain Islay SMSW, Signatory heavily peated
= $61.99 + $5.46 = $67.45
7) 12, 1 bottle, Bunnahabhain Islay SMSW
= $39.99 + $3.52 = $43.51

8) 21, 3 bottles, Balvenie Speyside SMSW, “Portwood 21”
= $169.99 + $15.30 = $185.29 X 3 = $ 555.87
9) 12, 1 bottle, Balvenie Speyside SMSW, “Doublewood”
= $37.99 + $3.72 = $41.71 (currently drinking)
10) 15, 1 bottle, Dalwhinnie Highland SMSW
= $43.99 + $4.31 = $48.30
$ 1273.?? total

Drink up, fellas, you're only going around 1 time, not twice. Neither caskets nor shrouds have pockets.

when i DO drink; which isn't often...i go for either the Capt's Tattoo wit Cherry coke; or soco-7Up, sometimes flaming Dr. Pepper...used to be all about the grey Goose Screwdriver and straight 151... lol (that was not a good 2009 NYE party...where I drank a 350ml bottle of 151 in like 30 minutes AFTER havign had Absinthe straight, sprite with Hypnotiq, some Grey Goose

Gary I really like your thought process, ur A OK in my book.

We'll, I guess since I rushed home today and didn't stop by local Von's grocery store. It will have to be another Jack & Coke night. Sippin and relaxation is calling my name.

Cheers everyone!:)