What's the WORST song ever made?

1-Rap,especially Tupac:rolleyes:
2-any boy band songs:eek:
3-anything I can hear from another car at the gas pump,especially if no one is in the car and they turn it up before they get out:mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: anything by

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Culture Club or George Michael:p
Damn, that was the exact two that came to mind when I saw the title of the thread!! Makes me want to barf just thinking about their songs ...
Or that song...can't think of who it is "Shout, Shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without...." and thats when I change the channel :)

bad songs

anything by MILLI VANILLI another one comes to mind is VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR HELP, I'M WHITE AND I CAN'T GET DOWN BY THE GEEZENLAWS

Re: bad songs

]anything by MILLI VANILLI another one comes to mind is VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR, HELP, I'M WHITE AND I CAN'T GET DOWN BY THE GEEZENLAWS

Originally posted by Drac0nic
Dolly Parton did a remake of STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN for chrissake. I don't think Dolly smoked way too much pot back in the 70s, she has no right to do a remake of a Zep song.

:mad: OMFG!!! I wish this had never been revealed to me!

Originally posted by Drac0nic
Dolly Parton did a remake of STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN for chrissake. I don't think Dolly smoked way too much pot back in the 70s, she has no right to do a remake of a Zep song.

Well, I'm sure I will be in the minority on this, but I like the Dolly Parton version, I mean what the hell, it's a Bluegrass version, and I thought she did okay with it, she also did a bluegrass remake of Collective Soul's Shine which (my opinion) was great.

However, the best cover version of Stairway is when Frank Zappa would do it live (full horn section and killer guitars).

They are just songs, not gospel, other people should be able to rework them, without the risk of sacrelige.

Originally posted by grandwazoo
They are just songs, not gospel, other people should be able to rework them, without the risk of sacrelige.
Well, there are sometimes when the re-make is WAY better than the original. Examples:

Crowbar's cover of No Quarter (Tool's version was good, too)
Fear Factory's cover of 'Cars'
Life Of Agony's cover of '(Don't You) Forget About Me'

Originally posted by grandwazoo
Another Example:

Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson
Problem is, MM has been getting 80% of his income from ripping off other people music.....Tainted Love, Sweet Dreams, Personal Jesus....

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Well, there are sometimes when the re-make is WAY better than the original. Examples:

tool's version is pretty cool, I actually like it. However, it doesn't hold a candle to zep's live version.

I personally could care less for zep's studio version. Its not aggresive like the live one.

Stairway is not that great of a song. Way over rated

Originally posted by ledzeppac
tool's version is pretty cool, I actually like it. However, it doesn't hold a candle to zep's live version.

I personally could care less for zep's studio version. Its not aggresive like the live one.

Stairway is not that great of a song. Way over rated
I don't know if you're familiar with Crowbar, but you should check out their version. You know the chorus riff in 'No Quarter'..it always seemed to me to be a riff that had the potential to be punishingly heavy. Well, Crowbar is sick detuned and they did it just right, I think. While I'm not a Zep fan, I've always thought that 'No Quarter' was an awesome tune.

Anything by U2. I hate their music. I really don't know why I dislike it, but I can't bring myself to listen to it.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN

I'd also have to add Metallica's cover of Tuesday's Gone by Skynyrd and the cover of Another Brick by Perry Farrell and Tom Morello for the Faculty soundtrack; I just like it more than the original. AND....Primus' cover of Amos Moses.

Led Zeppelin sucks. The only song I've heard by them that I like is Kashmir. Although I'd rather listen to them then Hendrix. He is the poster child of overrated.

I like AC/DC :(

Hard to find one song that stands out above (below?) all the others in crappiness. I'd probably look in the "emo" genre for that.