What's the most sought after color for a T-type?

1987 GN,

I think if you read the question a little closer you will see I asked what YOUR choice would be if you were to buy one, not what Dennis Kirban feels if the most desirable. I know we have spoken before and you have indicated that you would LOVE to have a Rosewood T. I will assume you would still chose that over White? Let me know if I am wrong though.

Doesn't anyone out there like the Black Cherry color. I really thought that would be on top of the list.

86 WH1
white or Rosewood...its a tough choice:)

I was doing a white GN but its for sale[GS Stage 1 will take its place]

Keith

can't get enough WH1!!!! I'm on a mission to spray paint a grey stripe down the side of every GN in America, keep your cars locked up!

*I am hereby not responsible for any idiot that actually sprays your car*

Originally posted by turboscott
1987 GN,

I think if you read the question a little closer you will see I asked what YOUR choice would be if you were to buy one, not what Dennis Kirban feels if the most desirable. I know we have spoken before and you have indicated that you would LOVE to have a Rosewood T. I will assume you would still chose that over White? Let me know if I am wrong though.

Doesn't anyone out there like the Black Cherry color. I really thought that would be on top of the list.

Actually Turboscott, your question states 'What's the most sought after color for a T-type?" That was why in my response I added a comment about having read something , by Kirban perhaps, saying that white was the most sought after color. I personally like all of the colors! Maybe you should read your own question a bit more carefully before you snap next time.

I have to say the Dark Rosewood Metalic....But then again I am also biased! CHeck my website to see why....

I'd take a white one blacked out, then a hard choice between a gun metal and a rosewood

I guess I am the only one who hates "rosewood" I'd piece the damm thing out before I drove it:p

Originally posted by Grumpy
I guess I am the only one who hates "rosewood" I'd piece the damm thing out before I drove it:p

That would be expected of anyone driving a PONTIAC and Ford that is on the Buick forum....lol....:)

nahhh Steve...really dont drive that Ford "thing" :p It just sits an makes $$$ instead of loosing it:cool:

There was a gold T-Type with black trim at the dealership my wife worked at, back in the day that really struck my fancy. Of course sale pending.

If I come across one someday I'll give some strong consideration.....

I am a big fan of the black cherry ones myself. I would have to say black would be my second choice followed by white.

1) WH1 - ;)
2) Rosewood - Friend has an '86 T-type
3) Dark Red Metallic - My car is this colour under the black paint. :eek:

WHITE!

Hands down white is the most sought after/desired T color overall. I'm not partial to white cars either but the white has CLASS written all over it and the exhaust, bulge hood and black out package have attitude.

Still like the GN look the best

but second choice is ..Grey blackout

although I saw apic Grand Nash has a gold one I really like too