What's the most sought after color for a T-type?

I think I read in Kirban's book that white was the most sought after since it sold more than the other colors, but I might be wrong. Everyone has a different favorite color, but I think you were asking about the most sought after color as far as desireability, right?

If I were to rank my favorite colors this would be my top 4....

1. Designer Series Black and Grey... I've always like them
2. White
3. Dark Grey
4. Rosewood

Originally posted by hot6-231
Dark red met. Course i'm a lil bias'd!!!!:D
Put me down for another Dark Red Metallic, 79U.
I really like about all of them since you see a lot more black GNs. I think some of the more rare are the Gold or Beige ones, Rosewood, and especially the Sage Green. The Sage Green Limited at Norwalk last year was very nice.

Just to be a little different........

......I'd order any of the Designer's Accent 2-tone paint jobs:

Light Blue/Dark Blue (like boardmember krom's car)
Rosewood/Dark Red
Silver/Gray

Or maybe a Cream Beige.

Any of the above would be with the full chrome trim, no blackout.

I can't believe nobody said the med. blue! Man I love that color!!:D I think I would trade my GN for one in a heartbeat.:D Maybe a sage green too.

im still stuck on that pink mary kay regal, i mean think about it this way even if your running 12s and some one walks you there not going to go bragging to there friends about beating that little pink regal over there.

Black, no black out. Maybe even a black vinal top. Marron interior.

or

sage green, black out, grey interior.

I like Gold (see sig) :cool: Blue,and White ..i also like the chrome package cars too :D i'm getting tired of Black so i think its time to sell my one GN and buy a nice 87 Blue or White limited w/chrome if i can find one ;)

my fav would be a sage green...have had white, silver, dk gray, blue, blue-green-gray (custom caddy color) , black,silver/ dk gray.

My choices would be
1) silver
2) white
3) light sapphire blue
4) gold
Of course I am biased I have owned each one. I will own a light rosewood one day. Still searching for that TTA that I can afford also.