What's the most sought after color for a T-type?

i have a question about the factory ttype colors...what were ALL the color options you could get with a ttype from the factory?

Originally posted by d0n_3d
i have a question about the factory ttype colors...what were ALL the color options you could get with a ttype from the factory?
#11 White
#12 Silver Metallic
#15 Medium Grey Metallic
#19 Black
#25 Light Blue Metallic
#31 Dark Blue Metallic
#54 Cream Beige (or Yellow Beige)
#58 Light Chestnut Metallic
#62 Dark Chestnut Metallic
#71 Rosewood Metallic
#79 Dark Red Metallic
WH1 (Designers' Accent) #19 Black and #15 Grey Metallic

All of the above plus:
#43 Light Sage Metallic

Designers' Series Paint Treatment (my favorite!)
#31 Dark Blue / #25 Light Blue
#15 Grey / #12 Silver
#62 Brown / #58 Light Brown (I have NEVER seen this combo)
#79 Dark Red / #71 Rosewood

HTH

Equalizer , the only proper pink car is
70Cuda panther pink ..

charcoal grey with blackout

I like the look of my white T with black out trim and t-tops, and a maroon interior. I guess im bias but thats why I bought it.

Mr. Tee, I've said before that your car was good looking, didn't think it could get any better, but those GTA wheels really set that car off.:D Something about that blue.........:D :D My offer still stands to trade my GN for your T.LOL Simply Awesome.

Originally posted by Mr. Tee
took off the t type wheels...put on the gnX replicas

Looks great Derek.:)

I'm just typing out loud here so bear with me.:D

I see that alot of owners go with the BLACK center GNX style wheel, which is cool, but I've never seen anyone go with the ARGENT color GTA wheel. I'm just curious how that color would look on a light-colored car, like white or lt blue. Just a thought.

I'm such a retard.....
Last year I was at a swap meet and I passed up a brand new NOS set of ARGENT GREY GTA wheels (4 fronts) for only $100 each. Those would have looked so awesome on my wife's light blue metallic 87.

thump -- thump -- thump -- thump --
(sound of my head hitting the desk....)