Whats the lowest/highest mile cars u've driven?

BlackBuick84

What's a turbo?
For me the lowest was an 03 Chevy Trailblazer w/ 11 miles on it. and the highest is my dads 95 Plymouth Voyager w/ 201k(and running strong).
Lets hear yours....i know theres some TRs that have more than the Voyager.

Took delivery of my Impala SS in 95 with 5 miles on odometer. An old truck where I used to work back in college had 450K. :eek: It burned a quart of oil every 100 miles.

Not the lowest milage car I ever drove, but the most interesting. It was the last Shelby Cobra ever built, and it had 670 miles on it. I added 2 more. :cool: The lowest was a 2004 WRX I just test drove with 7 miles on it. The highest that I can think of is my GN with just over 200,000. The whole drivetrain rebuilt of course.

MILES

Lowest= My new truck 7 Miles when I picked it up..love that HEMI

Highest= My dad's 85 231 buick powered olds, 326,000 same engine!!!

Drove numerous cars with only a few miles on them. But the weirdest thing was was an old Jeep Sportster with over 1,000,000 on it. And the guy had it documented too. God was that thing a loosy goosy.

Autocrossed my friends new WRX Wagon with 3 k miles... Autocrossed my friends 87 Fiero with 200k on it!!

I used to work for a dealer so I drove many low mile new cars. Most of them had 3 to 5 miles on them when they got there but I'm pretty sure I drove a Chrysler Concorde that only had 1 mile on it. That's probly the lowest I'll ever get. My uncle's 1 ton Dodge dually with a cummins in it has 412,000 on it and it's his 50 mile round trip daily driver. He told me he will sell it to me when it hits a half million. :eek:

bob

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Drove numerous cars with only a few miles on them. But the weirdest thing was was an old Jeep Sportster with over 1,000,000 on it. And the guy had it documented too. God was that thing a loosy goosy.
Thats just insane, i've seen some 2 year old cars that are probably in worse condition than that Jeep. Talk about getting yer moneys worth outta that:eek:

I've driven several Jaguar's: S-Type "R"s, XKR's, and XJR's (400HP SuperCharged)with 2 miles on them....

Most miles have to be the 1996 Saab we had traded in......378,000 Miles....ran well too!

Drove a 2003 Dodge Viper GTS 6 speed 796 miles. I think I put 10 miles on it. Man was that fun...

Old Dodge pickup work truck had around 236k on it..

Later

Lowest and Highest Miles

After I got out of the US Army in 1979 i start to work for Nissan at the ports in Jacksonville, The cars came in straight from Japan most with almost less than 2-3 miles, in 1986 I bought a 1987 Maxima SE 5 speed- 3 miles or so still have that car daily driver throught college and today has 378,000 best car I ever owned.

Highest had to be my first car a 91 Honda civic that had 200k+ on it before the tranny got too bad to drive. That was with NO major work done to it at all. Probably the most major thing done to it was the timing belt a couple of times, oh did I mention original clutch. Lowest miles, I am not sure I worked for a F*rd dealership for a while and drove a bunch of cars with 5-15 miles on them mostly still in the plastic.

Black Sabbath

My IROC with 214,000 miles on orig engine, tranny, differencial, injectors........ and still running strong..

Lowest I have owned....my TTA with 20,000 miles.

highest mileage car-

575,000 83 toyota celica original long block with just the water pump and head gaskets done, well, other than clutches and such-

a friends father bought it brand new and was a traveling salesman, we took it to Houston Texas 2 years ago...
whats sad is if you gave it too much gas the clutch would slip!!!
still got 29 MPG

lowest mileage truck-

mine
2002 DODGE DUALLY 4x4 CUMMINS DIESEL-
17 miles as i took it off the lot after my test drive.

My GN has 206k on it and just pulled 402 hp and 545 lb/ft torque.

Buddy of my got his parents car after college. It was a 78 buick park ave with a 350. It had just under 350k miles on it and never had the valve covers off. People talk about the reliability of the imports, but if you take care of a good old gm 350 they'll run forever.

Least, my girlfriend and I test drove a WRX wagon with 6.9 miles. We 'babied' it for another 4 or so... a 60% mileage increase!

Most miles was my '81 Benz 240D. It had 250k on it, but that's like half-life (or less) for a Benz Diesel. I still managed to break it though...That car was indescribably slow.

Most miles: '76 Nova, first car 250 straight 6, 3 "on the tree" and about 500lbs lighter than from the factory due to road salt :D with well over 300,000 miles.

Most impressive: '85 Olds Calais, 2.5L iron duke and a 5 speed. 234,000 miles and the throwout bearing finally started squeeling. Other than WP, ALT, CV joints, never had to do a thing to that car. Talk about cheap transpo, my sister bought it with 68,000 miles, I bought it from her with 151,000 miles, and the junkyard bought it with 234,000 miles. I think we all got our moneys worth out of it :eek: