whats the biggest restriction on the intake side?

xsbc63x

i was wondering what is the biggest restriction on the intake side of the TTA. Right now i am running a built engine a pt52 turbo, ported heads/lower intake, 206/210 roller cam and was wondering what parts would be beneficial to this setup as i have the stock intercooelr, stock upper plenum, stock throttle body, stock MAF and no powerplate. right now im at 23 ish psi and want more.

what are your thoughts on this guys?

stock intercooelr, stock upper plenum, stock throttle body,

all the above,maybe no so much on the upper plenum,but the rest,i felt a dif and the DP,you running alki??

At least get a Dutt neck stocker for an IC. I'm not a fan of changing TB at your level.

The Dutt neck is a nice cheap mod. There is the Jim Dunn IC too. I think it is around 800-900.

I have the Jim Dunn ic and it is very good. and very unrestrictive, my boost went wayyyy up after putting it in. It is really low to the ground though, I wrecked my scoop on a bad road, had to get a new one. Good product though.

What are you looking to run?

I went 9.80 @ 137 with a stock throttle body, ported stock intake & plenum. But what do I know?

If you dont have a alky kit buy one!!!!

Steve Kaminski

Search the Parts for Sale section for a cheap (good condition) GN IC for sale, buy it and the dutt neck. Comparing it to the mods in my sig, it had the most significant seat of the pants feel as far as improvements go considering it can be done for cheap. Gained 2-4 psi boost, quicker spool up.

What are you looking to run?

I went 9.80 @ 137 with a stock throttle body, ported stock intake & plenum. But what do I know?

If you dont have a alky kit buy one!!!!

Steve Kaminski
What kinda combo you runnin? Are you usin a powerplate? and how much hogging did you do to the intake and upper plenum?