Whats the best song ever made?

Originally posted by Welby
Oh, c'mon man.... don't be a musical elitist. :D :rolleyes: :D

Sylvan think he is a musician becuase he can play a couple power chords on his Jackson through a mesa boogie solid state amp :rolleyes: :D

That's great, but the song is about cocaine.... "Chop your breakfast on a mirror"

Yes ,i understand that and it is the reason we have crackheads and coke whores ,they are manipulated by the drug.

Most of the Jay-Z/Linkin Park songs like Encore.

I have to say Eamon- I don't want you back. Had it come out at a different time, I probably wouldn't like it. But it came out almost exactly the day me and my fiance broke up and there couldn't have been a better song at that time.

"White Christmas" or, "Over the Rainbow"

Hint: It certainly ain't Rock and Roll. :p

Musical elitists are far worse than musical snobs. ;)

I rather enjoy being in the latter group. :cool:

There's a song on the end of the "Jacka$$"movie that I have adopted as my personal mantra.Its sung by Roger Allen Wade.
,and Its called "Dumd But Tough".("If you're gonna be dumb,you gotta be tough")

Going in a different route with this one, not a song you usually hear on the radio. But I get pumped up everytime I hear it.

Gonna Fly Now- Rocky Soundtrack

Originally posted by ledzeppac
Sylvan think he is a musician becuase he can play a couple power chords on his Jackson through a mesa boogie solid state amp :rolleyes: :D
I will shred you under the table any day of the week....I spend hours each day practicing on things you've never heard of....you squeak on 'Black Dog'.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I will shred you under the table any day of the week....I spend hours each day practicing on things you've never heard of....you squeak on 'Black Dog'.

I've finally got "Smoke on the water" down... Man, that was a bitch to figure out :mad: :p

I've finally got "Smoke on the water" down... Man, that was a bitch to figure out :mad: :p
Now try Paganini's 5th Caprice in A minor....or 'Eugene's Trick Bag'.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Now try Paganini's 5th Caprice in A minor....or 'Eugene's Trick Bag'.

Yeah, I'll get right on that ....

I was thinking more along the lines of "Iron Man" :D