Whats the best song ever made?

Simple Man is up there somewhere on my list. :)

I don't know if I'd consider any of these the best song ever made...but the volume goes way up when I hear them...
Metallica - Sanitarium, Korn - Alone I Break, AC/DC - Highway to Hell, and Pantera - Walk

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
C.O.C.: Wiseblood
Suicidal Tendencies: Lights, Camera, Revolution

TOTALLY

Allow me to add a few,cuz there's no way in hell to list "the best"...:rolleyes:

-Down in a Hole/AIC
-Don't Follow/AIC
-Unsung/Helmet
-Ball and Chain/Social D.
-Orgasmatron/Sepultura(I know it's a Motorhead song)
-Small Hours/Metallica(another cover :cool: )

There's only like a billion more:D .

And yes,some of you guys need to step away from the classic rock radio....:cool:

unconditional love
life goes on
f all yall
last mf breathin
so much pain
who do you believe in
dear mama

2PAC

I'm proud to be a classic rock fan. I think of it this way: In 20 years when the music my generation listens to is oldies, they won't be playing all the crap they do today, they'll just play the best of the best.

You gotta admit that in 20 years a LOT of good songs come out. That's what classic rock radio is, the best stuff from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Plus at my second job I just wear street clothes. It's cool talking to the older guys about music because I'm wearing a Bob Seger T-Shirt. They don't assume that I'm some ricer punk like most kids these days. DAMNED KIDS!

Most of the ones previously mentioned are great songs and I love em. Especially Simple Man, Stairway, November Rain, and Dust in the Wind. But I'm gonna have to go a little less mainstream and say "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" or just about any song from Dark Side of The Moon. Waters/Gilmour wrote some amazing music in thier time.

:D

Originally posted by DCEPTCN

I could never pick a song, but a few of the best albums:

Fear Factory: Demanufacture
Killswitch Engage: The End Of Heartache
C.O.C.: Wiseblood
Suicidal Tendencies: Lights, Camera, Revolution
Deicide: Legion
Chris Isaak: Forever Blue

I would have to agree Killswitch is awesome.

I would have to say my best song would be Mudshovel by Staind. I hate the band and every song they have ever created but this one song never gets old and I can listen to it any time.

The best CD is easy for me it would have to be Tool- Aenima. I saw APC in concert and the upmost respect for Maynard and anything he has ever done. He's a musical genious.

The 2nd for me would have to be Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon. It's a great cd to drive around with, blasting as loud as possible.

My top 3

Free Bird - Lynard Skynard
November Rain - GN F'ing R
Hotel California - Eagles

Old school for me its Social Distortion- Prison bound. New school its anything Tool has done from the beginning!:cool:

first & fore most I have to say our National Anthem, every time I hear it, I stand I remove my hat & I get the chills!!
country music---- the man in black---folsom prison blues
rock music--------- ac/dc-----------------who made who

I pull up to a light jammin to the cd player on mix and I will be jammin to Johnny Cash, then the next song might be ac/dc, yea I get some funny looks.:D

Originally posted by WFO
TOTALLY

Allow me to add a few,cuz there's no way in hell to list "the best"...:rolleyes:

-Down in a Hole/AIC
-Don't Follow/AIC
-Unsung/Helmet
-Ball and Chain/Social D.
-Orgasmatron/Sepultura(I know it's a Motorhead song)
-Small Hours/Metallica(another cover :cool: )

There's only like a billion more:D .

And yes,some of you guys need to step away from the classic rock radio....:cool:
....I think we're over qualified- being musicians and all.

well big head, thanks for letting us know how you feel about "november rain" i personally think its a good song, but i am a big fan of the older rock. I was raised on GNR, Def leppard, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Whitesnake, and others.

DCEPTCN wrote Chris Isaak: Forever Blue good tune!

I cast my vote for: Derek & the Dominos - Layla

Originally posted by troGNman
DCEPTCN wrote Chris Isaak: Forever Blue good tune!

I cast my vote for: Derek & the Dominos - Layla
Heck, I was talking about the whole album!:cool:

I am only 22 years old so i dont think i can actually partake in such a wide poll. The best songs i find are the ones that make you want to put ur devil horns in the sky (DCEPTCN feels me on this).

Favorite album of all time is the first album i bought with my own $

White Zombie - Astro-creep 2000 (from beginning to end this album just flat out rocks)

Originally posted by Blwn87
I am only 22 years old so i dont think i can actually partake in such a wide poll. The best songs i find are the ones that make you want to put ur devil horns in the sky (DCEPTCN feels me on this).

Favorite album of all time is the first album i bought with my own $

White Zombie - Astro-creep 2000 (from beginning to end this album just flat out rocks)
You know I'm with that...I got into Zombie when 'La Sexorcisto-Devil Music Vol. 1' first hit (I was 15) and I thought it was one of the best albums I'd heard in a long time....'Astro Creep:2000' kinda went in a different direction than me, but I will say this: I got that album on a rainy-black skied day when I was 18....and I still refuse to listen to 'Blood Milk And Sky' under any other conditions....god-damn that songs is sick!