whats the best mp3 player for pc?

ttypewe4jim

pa turbo buick racing
let me say this i HATE wmp and winamp they both never work right for me and dont have a search feature when u have 20.000 songs its kind of hard to find the right 1

so what do u guys think is the best 1 out there if u can provide a link to dl it :cool: :D

thanks alot
jim

STP! (SysTrayPlayer) It's a VERY small player that runs as an icon in the tray, fully user configurable and skinable, written and hosted by a Russian dude. I have mine set to random-play my entire MP3 directory (~1200)! :D

wow thats cool when i first dled i was like what the hell how can it be so small, didnt realize it was a zip lol

i've been using Winamp for years. It has a search feature, just push "J" on the keyboard, then type in your title, works great. I am using an older version of winamp 2.0.

~murt

one more for WINAMP! and let me just say how much I HATE HATE anything with the word real (player, audio, one, etc) damn i hate that player:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by fireberd350
one more for WINAMP! and let me just say how much I HATE HATE anything with the word real (player, audio, one, etc) damn i hate that player:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Could not have said that better myself.

Winamp 2 (winamp3 is horrible) is my fav player, but foobar is a pretty light fluff-free player as well.. kind of like the notepad of mp3 players.