whats the best GN shop so-cal?

This is why I'm not a parts hustler, Bring your own I don't care. If by some chance its made here, it's probably by some foreign born worker anyways.If we aren't exporting jobs were importing workers. Try & build anything over here anymore. All you will get is one obstacle after another by bureaucrats set in the way.In my area it's easier to get welfare than a building permit or business license. If you happen to succeed than your one of those evil corporations that takes advantage of its workers by providing a pay check. Can't win. My job is to fix cars to the best of my ability with what ever is out there to work with & politics be damned.

HI Lou....:D

Hey Gary!

Don't mean to change the subject but I finally got to drive an 09 Z06 today, Much more refined than the 04 i once owned. Really a nice car. Couldn't wring it out very much as I had a very nervous salesman with me. Didn't seem as quick as the Porsche two very different cars but in the hands of a good tuner it might be a different story.

Don't mean to change the subject but I finally got to drive an 09 Z06 today, Much more refined than the 04 i once owned. Really a nice car. Couldn't wring it out very much as I had a very nervous salesman with me. Didn't seem as quick as the Porsche two very different cars but in the hands of a good tuner it might be a different story.
What kind of a deal were they offering?
Also, you just missed the deadline for missing the new 1% new tax increase, and if you wait until 05-01-2009, you will be paying double on the car registration.

What kind of a deal were they offering?
Also, you just missed the deadline for missing the new 1% new tax increase, and if you wait until 05-01-2009, you will be paying double on the car registration.[/QUOTE

]Reliable Chevrolet in MO. has an 08 new 3LZ for 63 K I have bought my last new car in CA.It's out of state from here on out. Dumb ass's are killing business's with that tax increase. Anyways I'm just entertaining myself & dreaming. Doesn't cost anything.

Permission requested

I bought a coilpack from A/C Delco today & on was stamped made in china. Do I have permission to use it. I don't want to get into any trouble here.

I bought a coilpack from A/C Delco today & on was stamped made in china. Do I have permission to use it. I don't want to get into any trouble here.

I give you the "go", although "others", may have an issue with that!:D

Hi Lou.

Been coming from there for at least 2 years, maybe a little longer. Even the GM ones were Chinese a few years back. I actually heard that they were better a while back.

I've been traveling to China every few months for several years. My job.....I manage Supplier Quality and Component Engineering globally for a leading telecom equipment manufacturer. the suppliers I deal with also support other indiustries including automotive.

You'd be surprised how many parts of your cars come from China these days. I work with several printed circuit board assembly, components, casting, machining and sheet metal sources there. Just in the last 5 years, the quality of castings and metal bending has really come along. A lot of electronics are made there too....and get this...Buick is one of the more popular cars built and sold there.

India is starting to make a lot of parts too. I'm just starting to work with suppliers there and have only been once, but guys who work for me go there frequently.

wow that pm posted because you miss took a 2 lined statement turboelky, shame on you. no idea why you would post a private message without permission but I hope it felt good lol? but the fact you seem to post it cus your angry and confused, now that's funny hahaha. no china man for you, everyone knows him anyways china parts are no secret now. there are more then just him around just use google, you don't need me. only the lame vendors I never buy from anyways still use his stuff(example the american made china IC inside joke shhish). about my PM I still stand by it and I still love beer and I still love my china American made IC and I still love the real true Buick members that always help who NEVER LIE I can't begin to tell you how important this characteristic is for the FUTURE of GN racing and clubs, people forget that, and have things like respect in their arsenal, most of all I still hate liers, liers are the worst form of carbon known to man.

For buying or building any GN or turbo regal I would start with any supporting vendor of TB.com, then just don't buy right away. Get books, more books, and then some old turbo magazines to make the books look cooler lol (jk). After really going through your budget, goals,and time line with a supporting vendor or without one you should be confident at least your headed in the right direction. These are just cars, and stuff happens remember :) Cheers, Triple Pale Ale, omfg soo good!

THAT ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT!! a private message. I have never private messaged you about anything I can remember besides the tires I bought from you a few years back. I did take your "china" reply offensive, and I replied back on the defensive. Maybe I did misinterpret your sarcastic post, but if it was not made, then I would not have replied. I don't take harassment lightly, so I replied the way I did. That was a posting that I cut and pasted, you posted a few years back before you were banned the first time. My apologies if it brought back up something ugly from the past, lets put it behind us. Stay off my toes, and I'll stay off yours....Big mug of triple pale ale to you buddy:cool:

your "pal",

TURBOELKY...

I've been traveling to China every few months for several years. My job.....I manage Supplier Quality and Component Engineering globally for a leading telecom equipment manufacturer. the suppliers I deal with also support other indiustries including automotive.

You'd be surprised how many parts of your cars come from China these days. I work with several printed circuit board assembly, components, casting, machining and sheet metal sources there. Just in the last 5 years, the quality of castings and metal bending has really come along. A lot of electronics are made there too....and get this...Buick is one of the more popular cars built and sold there.

India is starting to make a lot of parts too. I'm just starting to work with suppliers there and have only been once, but guys who work for me go there frequently.

Now that explains it all on where you learned to drive.

THAT ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT!! a private message. I have never private messaged you about anything I can remember besides the tires I bought from you a few years back. I did take your "china" reply offensive, and I replied back on the defensive. Maybe I did misinterpret your sarcastic post, but if it was not made, then I would not have replied. I don't take harassment lightly, so I replied the way I did. That was a posting that I cut and pasted, you posted a few years back before you were banned the first time. My apologies if it brought back up something ugly from the past, lets put it behind us. Stay off my toes, and I'll stay off yours....Big mug of triple pale ale to you buddy:cool:

your "pal",

TURBOELKY...

for sure on the pm, now i got things mixed up. it just looks like one mine so my bad looks like I miss understood. I've sent out so many in the past its hard to keep track especially about that subject matter. But on the china stuff, don't take offense anything anyone says about china parts, I am sure you have heard the stories of who knows who. we all use china parts I know I do and you do too, and so do hundreds of others. So do the plunty of vendors that are on this board who still sell china parts, hense the made in america china IC joke. I thought it was good at least, as do some other members (thanks for letting me know some of you got it, that is important to me).

you can step on my toes all you want there is no worries from my end, and yes that triple ale was amazing last night, I like the strong taste of a beer that goes perfect with food. My angels lost last night though I was pissed, but mike got out managed and the A's threw out a rookie side arm pitcher who seemed barley average, but rocked the angles. Looks like to me the A's had great scouting done on the angles and knew they havn't been working on bunting or side armers. good morning turbobuick ladies, and a special good morning to those who don't even live here but still post from out of state lol! that is funny

don't worry everyone is still pal's and friends over here
peace

for sure on the pm, now i got things mixed up. it just looks like one mine so my bad looks like I miss understood. I've sent out so many in the past its hard to keep track especially about that subject matter. But on the china stuff, don't take offense anything anyone says about china parts, I am sure you have heard the stories of who knows who. we all use china parts I know I do and you do too, and so do hundreds of others. So do the plunty of vendors that are on this board who still sell china parts, hense the made in america china IC joke. I thought it was good at least, as do some other members (thanks for letting me know some of you got it, that is important to me).

you can step on my toes all you want there is no worries from my end, and yes that triple ale was amazing last night, I like the strong taste of a beer that goes perfect with food. My angels lost last night though I was pissed, but mike got out managed and the A's threw out a rookie side arm pitcher who seemed barley average, but rocked the angles. Looks like to me the A's had great scouting done on the angles and knew they havn't been working on bunting or side armers. good morning turbobuick ladies, and a special good morning to those who don't even live here but still post from out of state lol! that is funny

peace

Hi mark!

peace
OOOHHH, I didn't know you meant the IC thing as a joke, my bad too bro. I jump the gun all the time, what can I say?:eek: Were cool, just buy me one of those beers later too:D

Hi Ziggy.
Hi Lou
Hi Gary
Hi Graza

hey, take it easy guys. Somebody tell the China man to make a 14 bolt girdle for Christs sake!!:tongue: no, i'm serious....

Concerned !

OOOHHH, I didn't know you meant the IC thing as a joke, my bad too bro. I jump the gun all the time, what can I say?:eek: Were cool, just buy me one of those beers later too:D

Hi Ziggy.
Hi Lou
Hi Gary
Hi Graza

hey, take it easy guys. Somebody tell the China man to make a 14 bolt girdle for Christs sake!!:tongue: no, i'm serious....

Are you okay ?