what's it worth??

NUFSAID

I am at a crossroads and may have to sell my TTA. I don't really want to but I just bought a house and my car is no longer practical for me, also the oil rings are going bad and my money is tied up with the house. Car info is......
TTA#190
41k miles (t-tops\leather)
about 7k on rebuilt motor(dynotech) and trans
polished maf pipe, ta49, pte.63, thdp, 3 atr cat back, ra 93\108 chips, trans cooler, high volume fuel pump, vigilante l\u, valve springs, jj t\b and plenum (power plate), new smc kit(never used with chrome up pipe), scanmaster....

car is good condition with a couple of minor nicks from rocks but the spoiler is showing the years. It also has been equipped with a 6 disk CD changer, poly...bushing front end kit, eibach springs and kyb adjustable shocks (sits real nice).
I don't know what the car runs at the track as I havent been there in about 2 years but it should be easily capable of 11's.

I was just wondering what u guys think of its worth?
THANKS
ERIC

Just wondering why you rebuilt the motor and trans @ 34K? What it's worth kind of depends on your location, I'd have to say $8,000 to $12,000. Sounds nice :cool:

Had it rebuilt due to a bad detonation....my fault:eek: ! Was wooping a LS-1 vette cause he was talking trash and was too busy looking in my rearview instead of paying attention to my car....held 3rd way too long at 19psi......he came flying by as i went up in smoke:eek: ! The trans was a victim of a broken converter...!
:mad:
Car also has KB subframe connectors welded on.

Huh???? Wasn´t nuf said? HUH?

OK, we will ship the car to north america..... and then?????? OK?

Naw...I wasn't saying much after I blew the head gasket. If I do decide to sell it I would like to send it away from hear because I would hate seeing it be driven around....

But $7000, hell I spent that on parts and labor alone.....

The blue book is still 15k + so maybe I'll just have someone steal and burn it.......just kidding;)

Hi Im new to this forum, its fun to be here with the owners to the worlds best cars! Im very intrested in your car, do you have any pics on it?

Any serious problems with the car? Owners kit etc etc?

Greetings Daniel

Assuming general wear and tear on a 41 k mile car...stock...theyre bout 10-12k if real nice for the mileage.And included accessories

The mods...dont add any value..youll get more money if you pull the stuff of the car and convert it back to stock.

example is the torque converter..it adds no value to the selling price yet you could get 350-400 for it.You can usually recoup 1/2 the investment on speed parts...but not whan theyre on the car..

Stock parts are worth more than the race parts..believe it or not on our cars.

Plug wires and downpipe are perfect examples.I dont suggest you take out the shift kit or unweld frame connectors...

HTH

Plus if the motor has problems..then a buyer has bargaining rites...suggest you get the oil under control else deduct for a rebuild and the inconvinience associated with it.

7k sounds rite for a TTA with a blown motor in nice condiyion.

Hehe dont take away the speed parts! I will pay you less if you put on the orginal parts again :)

Daniel