Whats it worth - 85 ttype

I dont know much about these cars so id figure id ask you guys. Down the road from my work i spotted an 85 T-Type for sale. It was pretty clean for a northeast car, some minor surface rust on the rockers, solid frame horns, not too bad underneath. Turbocharged badges, nobody was around so i didnt get a chance to pop the hood to see if it was still there. Guy claimed it was original with 32k on it. I looked at the interior and it looked in excellent shape so i want to believe the mileage but im not sure. Body is straight, next time i go by it i will take a pic and post it. I know the 85's were hot air and not very desirable. He was asking $3200. Im thinking i might pick it up. I just wanted to check on here as to what they go for, and what to look for when i check the car out more in-depth. Thanks.

Questions....Are you buying it to go fast or just to have a nice Buick? Are you going to heavily mod it? Are you going to try to flip it?

if i buy it, it would fall into either the go fast or flip it categorys
Then the answer is no. The 84-85 are very undesireable for those two options. To make it go fast would require either doubling your money into it or intercooling it (I have those parts if you need :D :D ). To flip it, you would be VERY VERY lucky to make a grand. Very lucky.

Then the answer is no. The 84-85 are very undesireable for those two options. To make it go fast would require either doubling your money into it or intercooling it (I have those parts if you need :D :D ). To flip it, you would be VERY VERY lucky to make a grand. Very lucky.

:D i was waiting for you to say that, guess ill wait and pick up an 86/87

Some people go pretty fast with HA cars but they are nowhere near as fast as 87's. But it is always the nostalgia of having one. If you happen to stop by again, post a pic anyway. Maybe someone looking for a nice TR daily will pick it up.

the woodgrain in the interior and the chrome trim on the outside were the first signs that this wasn't a T Type...