whats a GNX with 1,500 miles worth?

rex362

have an itch .....even though the wife will kill me and then maybe set it on fire..... :eek:

whats a 1,500 mile GNX worth ??....real worth ....not no Barret Jackson worth...

rex362 said:
have an itch .....even though the wife will kill me and then maybe set it on fire..... :eek:

whats a 1,500 mile GNX worth ??....real worth ....not no Barret Jackson worth...
1500 documented miles.. one owner... perfect... $50-$60 grand tops...

Westside500 said:

HAHHAHAHA---welcome to 2000----it's a great ride after that! :rolleyes:

Geoff

Westside500 said:

I wish you were selling it... :D

fella over here is original owner and of course clean ...asking 87 firm and not 86

I thoght these with low miles hit over 100 easy...or is that history...?

ghall said:
HAHHAHAHA---welcome to 2000----it's a great ride after that! :rolleyes:

Geoff
Whatever.... maybe up north... If you want to spend $80 grand for a Gn with flares, mesh wheels, vents and a torque arm.... go right ahead.... :rolleyes:

I know that the low mile examples are worth more. But I just don't see the point to owning a garage conversational piece that never gets enjoyed. I just took my 29k mile GNX for a 20 mile ride on a gorgeous S. Florida day. People go nuts when they see it and that makes is so much fun to have. I'm not suggesting to drive them daily to work in city traffic, but lets get them out once in a while so the legend can live on. I'm sure many will disagree with me, but try to keep it gentle.

I agree. I had the greatest Sunday morning cruise to the beach in my 15000 mile GNX. I parted with my 900 mile GNX in trade for this car for the same reason.

It is only worth someone will pay...BUT!!

Look at the brighter side.. as the GNX has become less obtainable to most for the ridicuous prices.... a nice GN can set you back maybe 20k for a 15k mile version...I own one and have had many TR'S...as we are all saying here.. rather have a driver then a dust bucket just sitting there... The GN'S will start to go up in value shortly and the GNX's wont be getting sold as much for the higher prices because all the TR'S will have collector status by then...it will happen soon....My advice to you... buy a nice Limited and ride out ..these cars will be second to the GNX in value...the most rarest of them all...

slowcar said:
Look at the brighter side.. as the GNX has become less obtainable to most for the ridicuous prices.... a nice GN can set you back maybe 20k for a 15k mile version...I own one and have had many TR'S...as we are all saying here.. rather have a driver then a dust bucket just sitting there... The GN'S will start to go up in value shortly and the GNX's wont be getting sold as much for the higher prices because all the TR'S will have collector status by then...it will happen soon....My advice to you... buy a nice Limited and ride out ..these cars will be second to the GNX in value...the most rarest of them all...

'The rising tide that floats all boats' theory...

I agree with all but the last line of course :biggrin: :biggrin:

slowcar said:
My advice to you... buy a nice Limited and ride out ..these cars will be second to the GNX in value...the most rarest of them all...

Rare does not always equate to value.