What your car looks like after a TORNADO

How much ?:D

lol, send some miracles my way, while your at it.

holy sht, if i didn't know it was hit by wind, i'd ask the salesman, "were there any survivors?":eek:

not lol at your lost, just what brian said. i feel for you, but that baby is gone. i've re-built cars before, but even my dumbazz wouldn't try that one.

I would drop it off at the local GM dealership and tell them that its got a mild vibration and some wind noise at highway speeds. Good thing that the tie- down strap is hooked to the steering wheel.

How far did it fly? That thing looks like it fell out of a plane. Very sorry about your car. :(

I need the 4 chrome door trim peices with the straps if they are nice and salvagable

I feel bad,that sucks.

But i really need those pieces:cool:

Sorry to see that, but at least you were not in it! My dad was down there on a business trip, he lost his brand new Camry that still had temp tags on it...the damage looked very similar to that.

:eek: be glad nobody was in it

Attachments

• 3gears.gif
    3gears.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 535
This is me hauling it home from the insurance lot. Yes I bought it back from them. My insurance co told me it was one of the worst that they have ever seen we have not found the hood or the trunk lid the T-Tops made it to the front yard of the house the tranny dropped out in front of the house. The motor was in the garage on the stand with a new build and ready to go back in I will have to take it apart and clean it up but it should be ok the tranny will need the same.

Here is the bad news I had to use the money from the Buick to buy a House.

Thanks
BOOSTBROTHER

Damn man I really feel sorry for you. I can only hope the insurance co. gave you what it was really worth and didn't screw you. Being the mangled mess it is i also hope they sold it back to you for pennies.

Also sorry to hear the funds had to go towards another house but you have to do what you do. Perhaps you can find another Regal later on to drop your LC2 and 200-4R into.

I'll refrain from cracking any jokes and just say I'm sorry for your loss. Very glad you and your family weren't injured. Hope you are able soon to get back in another soon.