What you guys think of my build

Question about the cage/bar. You said it was a circus, how bout some details if you don't mind. Was it a kit? Did you bend the bars, and if so using what? Did you just go to the floor, or through the floor to the frame. Where do your door bars mount to the main hoop, as referenced to your upper arm? Just curious, I am considering tackling that in the next year or two, just to do it.

Again, nice work on the paint and the whole build!

The motor itself .......was built by Tony from esp.

OOhhhh man..... Not heard very good things about esp over a large number of years...... I'm crossing my fingers for you.....

Nice build nonetheless..... hope it hangs together...

Question about the cage/bar. You said it was a circus, how bout some details if you don't mind. Was it a kit? Did you bend the bars, and if so using what? Did you just go to the floor, or through the floor to the frame. Where do your door bars mount to the main hoop, as referenced to your upper arm? Just curious, I am considering tackling that in the next year or two, just to do it.

Again, nice work on the paint and the whole build!

the bars were a kit i got that was supposed to go through the rear deck and have swing outs. I messed up and did the swing out bars wrong... i used the rear bars for swing outs trying to get the bar above the door handle. It just didnt look right so i cut it out. Ended up moving down 2" from main bar in hoop trying to make it easier to get in and out of car... turned out ok.. not what i wanted.. and bars go to the frame... had to cut some large holes to weld in- then sheet metal floor back in..Also tried to hide hoop behind main pillar the best i could.. This was the first time i had ever put a cage in so it was all guess work..
Here are some pics

168701_197161050297293_100000101991467_797771_776761_n.jpg

168453_197160980297300_100000101991467_797769_5422142_n.jpg

168441_197161076963957_100000101991467_797772_1101150_n.jpg

OOhhhh man..... Not heard very good things about esp over a large number of years...... I'm crossing my fingers for you.....

Nice build nonetheless..... hope it hangs together...

they have always been good to me so i cant complain.. but as far as i am aware most of the problems i have read about them have been with John not Tony.. Tony is the guy that does all of the work.

I'm gonna follow this build. Love the car. I want to see that color combo out in the sunlight. Looks like it will be killer looking! :cool:

I'm gonna follow this build. Love the car. I want to see that color combo out in the sunlight. Looks like it will be killer looking! :cool:

thank you very much... the top color is dark cherry metallic. actually i painted the whole car that color and i made the two tone change in the middle of painting cause i thought it was just to out there. i wanted it to be different but not that different. Heres a pic you be the judge... HEHE:D:D

180768_197214406958624_100000101991467_798397_7725345_n.jpg

thank you very much... the top color is dark cherry metallic. actually i painted the whole car that color and i made the two tone change in the middle of painting cause i thought it was just to out there. i wanted it to be different but not that different. Heres a pic you be the judge... HEHE:D:D

180768_197214406958624_100000101991467_798397_7725345_n.jpg
Very cool. Yea, that's definitely going to look bad ass!! :cool:

This is a minor point, but where did you get the GNX vents? Are they just the visible vents, or are they ducted underhood? How were they attatched? I'm interested in adding some to my build. Thanks, nice looking car.

This is a minor point, but where did you get the GNX vents? Are they just the visible vents, or are they ducted underhood? How were they attatched? I'm interested in adding some to my build. Thanks, nice looking car.
G. body parts also sells a GNX Fender vent kit that will make those exterior vents functional which lets out that power robbing heat.

Looks interesting. Keep us updated.

i got them from kirban. They are not functional at the moment but eventually i will make them functional. they will attach with double sided tape

So that's what we made the glovebox gauge panel for???:biggrin: Looks good!

yeah it turned out nice... i gotta grind the inside edges a little to make the gauges sit flat with the anglers.
Mark ordering some more stuff today from ya for under hood. :)

i got them from kirban. They are not functional at the moment but eventually i will make them functional. they will attach with double sided tape

G. body parts sells the whole kit with ducts that Kirbans doesn't sell.