what will this do??

buickguy85

ok - almost finished building these money pit. anyone wanna venture a guess what it will do? or maybe a few better ideas that i should try. here goes. this is kinda long - sorry.
.010 w/ je pistons
billet caps(all 4 )
stock crank 10/10
stock rods
212/212 comp hyd flat tappet (degreed in)
8445's w/ 1.77/1.50 ss valves,port-polished-bowls blended,beehive springs
arp fasteners
port matched stock intake
rjc plate
009's
accufab fpr
340 walboro w/ hotwire
caspers 8 position thumbwheel chip
direstscan - and all neccesary gauges
alky system
bstc turbo controller
stock turbo (pt61 coming soon)
stock intercooler (pte front mount coming soon)
fresh tranny w/ shift kit and 3200 stall
ford 9" w/ 3:50 gears on detroit locker
adj uppers
boxed lowers
dual airbags

this will be a street car - will be driven daily through out summer. prolably only see track long enuff to see what it will do. so what should i expect from it?

thanks,
buickguy

Depends on boost, race gas and the tune. You'll be able to max out the stock turbo and intercooler. I'm running that head setup with a cam and converter as well. See my info site from my sig for info on my combo.

With a good tune on the stock turbo it could go low 12's high 11's.

IMHO, I would opt'd for larger injectors, when you start dialing in, you will want to go faster/quicker, and the limter may just be the inj.'s. If you can afford it, go w/55's or larger. You didn't state what your actual gaol is, so we are just guessing you want 10's!? I understand the 63 turbo runs pretty good on the street as well. :biggrin:

:D Id say anwyhere from 14.1 to 10.50, depends on how well you tune your chip and the other tunable things on the motor. Plus depends on how much you push it. A wise man once told me, your car will always be faster with someone else driving it.....you ask why? Do you think I care if your motor blows up? If you drive it like anybody want to baby their cars so nothinbg happens, head gasket blowing, etc. Someone else drives it will tune it up cause they really don't care if something goes wrong. Just my .02. :cool:

the tune - well this is my first turbo regal, so this will be interesting as how it is tuned. i just got a intercooler off a ford truck with a powerstroke motor - read on gnttype those were pretty good. also read there that i should run with 50 pound injectors with the 61. i forgot to mention that i am going to be running a 3" thdp.

is there any shops in the chicago / indy area that can tune my car when i am ready to start it up for the first time?

and finally - sorry about the atitude on the second post - was a bad day, and i have owned this car for 3 years - never have heard it run not to mention drove it. I have alot of money in it now - and still not finished - guess i dont want to have my expectations set to high and get flustered and sell it for little of nothing.

thanks for the input
buickguy

My honest opinion, with what you have ( not what you will get )-- Mid 12's.
You just don't have enough fuel capacity, and with a stock turbo and intercooler, the air charge will be plenty hot. If you run C16 ( read: lots of boost ), and hook good of the tree ( 1.50-1.55 60 fts ) you could see a 11.90. HTH, Brian