Let's play guess my HP and ET? Let me know what you think it will do!

SAMBALLS1

3.8 231 109 block bored 30 over
stock crank
stock rods
forged pistons
Champion Aluminum Race Ported heads (ported by Jeff Lamotte - Lamotte Racing Engines)
t&d 1.6 Roller Rockers
Custom Roller secret cam by Bison ;) (all the goodies included)
4 billet main caps
rjc girdle
Fully Ported Intake
70mm Throttle body and plenum
Fast XFi, Caspers Custom engine harness.
160# Injectors (Will run e85)
ams500 boost controller
TA performance 4 bolt headers with Tial 44m gate
Comp Turbo 72mm Turbo Billet wheel S trim turbine w/ both .81 & .96 housing
Precison Front mount intercooler
2004r Bullet Proof Tranny by Mike Kurtz Century Transmission manual transbrake. ( going to go t400 from Lonnie- depends how long this one last) (with e/ transbrake)
Roll Cage NHRA cert to 8.5
tubular control arms (front upper and lowers)
Aerospace front drag brakes with coil overs
Aerospace rear disc brakes
Fully Ajustable upper and lower control arms for rear end
TA Diff Cover
HR Anti roll kit
33spline moser axles on 8.5 stock rear end, ends have been removed and have installed ford style ends :)
Racetronix Dual In-Tank pump system g7x 68olph with xfi controlling 2nd pump (activating @ 13-18 psi)
Will be full a/c car
3500 multi disc stall lock up converter
What do you think she'll turn? hp & et? I would like the big dogs to chime in and give me there recommendations on what I may be forgetting?

Enough to twist the stock crank into a pretzel! Your 4000 stall lockup converter will be interesting.

Boost ??? low boost wouldn't even bother goin to the track. :p "Fun boost... well ya have to have the car hook and make it all the way down the track with no problems. 9 sec capable BUT if things are not right on bad things happen FAST !! :cool:

I would say it would make a lot of power possible 600+, but I am not sure how much would get to the rear wheels under load and not break.

why would it break? What would you consider to be the weak link in this build? Any opinions highly appreciated?
Grumpy what do you consider fun boost?

SAMBALLS1 said:
why would it break? What would you consider to be the weak link in this build? Any opinions highly appreciated?

The crank flexing and putting torsion on the main webbing is the weak link. The rods won't tolerate any mis-fires, detonation, hitting rev limiter without bending. Easily 700whp with the boost in the 30psi range if the converter slip isn't bad.

30 sounds good to me.. Been running around with just 18#s in my RX7.. Fun ??? YUP.. BUT doin an Alky system this weekend :D Fun boost here we come. Now for all the guys that are reading this thinking we are crazy running that much on the street.. Ya really won't do it long.. You will be running over the cars that were way in front of you ! :p
As far as stuff breaking..... I just call it a random SOB.. I had to use Melissa's GN as a driver last summer. God we put a LOT of miles on it. Wife drove it to.. Car never missed a beat. BUT shit happeneds every now an then.. Just fix it and get back out DRIVING it !!

Bottom line ... get out an have a blast with it !!! Thats what they are here for. Drive em like ya stole em :p

NO NO NO NO DETONATION !!!! @ 30#s it wont be forgiven. It will be in small pieces:eek:

7 SEC'S TOO TOW TRUCK . YOU HAVE SOME FLAW'S IN YOUR PARTS COLLECTION .I THINK BYSON WAS TRYING TO HELP .GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HUNT .:eek: