What will it run??? What kind of power?

BuickBeast

A Vulgar Display Of Power
Hey guys I was curious what you think my car will run in the 1/4 mile. as well as how much torque and hp do you think it makes. Here is what I have for mods:

Je 20 over pistons, new crank, rods, billet center mains. 212/212 cam, te 44, terry houston dump pipe, alky, et streets(26X11.50X16), hotchkis lower control arms, bilstein shocks&springs, atr swaybars(front one off), Pass. side air bag, Pinion snubber, walbro 307 hotwired, 009's, 25lbs of boost. tranny has shift kit, billet servo, 2800 stall,and car has other minor bolt on's as well, such as cold air intake,hogged out tb, upper plenum, 160 stat. etc...

why don't you just go run it and find out? It does no good to speculate until you actually do it!

I am going to run it, it is kinda hard for me to do right now with school, and other things, I am just curious what someone else will think it runs, so I can get a baseline. PLus, someone else may have a similar combo and can help me with tuning tips!!

Well your 009's are going to be pushed to beyond max at 25 PSI. Did you do all this and not your heads? Big mistake! You are fuel limited to 11.3-11.4 but should still make 425 HP and close to 500 FT. LBS on a dyno. I would dump the 009's if it were me.

No heads yet It is hard to build a hot rod while you are in highschool, I have not had the funds to do heads yet, I was planning on putting in 50lb injectors when I did heads, and doing a 218/218 cam. I bought the car with some of the mods such as supension and turbo already on the car. Not bad for a daily driver!