what kind of times with this combo

tntdiablo

stock rebuilt 109 with a rjc girdle,6765 dual ball bearing billet wheel air cooled,212/212roller cam,atr headers,60#injectors,razor's dual nozzle alky kit,precision front mount,ptc converter non lockup,70mm throttle body and plenum,champion gn1 aluminum heads,.20 je pistons,h&r bar with h&r lower control arms.
what kind of times can you expect with this combo on drag radials?also how much horsepower?

very nice build! I think by accident you would make 400hp at low boost...at 25-30lbs, tuned well,7-750...maybe more with the right fuel. 1/4 mile times are very related to getting the car to 60ft.well. It may go 140 @ 10.50...or 9.80...its all about the launch. How hard do you want to stress the driveline components? Is the trans and rear ready? A t/brake or some stall?.Drag radial have gone 7's. With a fair amount of seat time and leaving with some gusto, she'll go in the 9's i would bet.

rear has new eaton pro posi unit,30 spline moser axels,moser rearend girdle,trans is a extreme automatics stage 3,converter is a ptc 9.5",no trans brake

sounds like you spared no expense. Unless you stop at the 1/8th mile.....you would need a r/bar. How fast would you like to go? May even need a license to go 9's now. I have forgotten.

stock rebuilt 109 with a rjc girdle,6765 dual ball bearing billet wheel air cooled,212/212roller cam,atr headers,60#injectors,razor's dual nozzle alky kit,precision front mount,ptc converter non lockup,70mm throttle body and plenum,champion gn1 aluminum heads,.20 je pistons,h&r bar with h&r lower control arms.
what kind of times can you expect with this combo on drag radials?also how much horsepower?
I ran a very similar engine last summer. It was a stock short block though. It made 613whp around 24-25psi. It ran 10.13@133+ on that tune @3550. i hurt a piston but continued to hammer it and it went 6.4 in the eighth @109+ and rolled to a 10.13 letting off around 1200" at 28-29psi. It was likely around 670whp at 28-29psi. On drag radials id expect low 10's at 25psi.

What stall are you running with that turbo? How is it on the street?

not sure how it runs yet,the cars not finsihed.richard clark is doing the build,i can't remember the specs on the converter

not sure how it runs yet,its not finished yet.richard clark is doing the build ,i can't remember the specs on the converter

"6765 DUAL BALL BEARING TURBO"

My brother has the exact same combo but different turbo. We havn't ran the car yet but i would bet the deed to my house it will go mid 10's at 22-23psi.

I wonder how your turbo compares to the T-netics CPT-66 (in performance) that we are both currently running? Bigger/smaller? It seems to get a lot of respect.

Also, I hope those 60lbers will make it to the low 10's and not be your week link. Were running 83's in his.

*EDIT* I looked up the turbo and it's pratty badass

"6765 DUAL BALL BEARING TURBO"

My brother has the exact same combo but different turbo. We havn't ran the car yet but i would bet the deed to my house it will go mid 10's at 22-23psi.

I wonder how your turbo compares to the T-netics CPT-66 (in performance) that we are both currently running? Bigger/smaller? It seems to get a lot of respect.

Also, I hope those 60lbers will make it to the low 10's and not be your week link. Were running 83's in his.

*EDIT* I looked up the turbo and it's pratty badass
Refer to post #5. I ran the gtq version. It will run 9's.