What wheels do I have

K Beauchamp

I got these wheels from a forum member, they are non dimpled, three are gold the other is gray. Backspacing is all the same, the three golds are all the same on the backs, the grey one is comletley different. Anyone have an ideas and will there be any problems with the forth wheel.

DSCN0651.jpg

DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

Looks like GTA "fronts" to me...Aside from black, they were available in gold and grey too depending on year and option...If you have them stripped and refinished with black powdercoat, the should be all identical...

Claude. :)

Yea I kinda figured that, but I was most concerned about the one gray rim, that was different on the back. They all state made in Japan or have the Japan markings.

Any idea on the first picture which is the gray rim. It does not have the recess pentagon looking shapes. The other 3 gold ones have the pentagon shapes with the lettering in them. I'm sure they will all work as the backspacing is the same and they are identical in the front, but I was trying to figure out exactly what the grey one came on and if there was any issues with it.

Stop looking at the back & look at the front. ;)
The one with the inset on the back is dimpled. The one that is a smoot back is non dimpled.
The dimples are at the end of the spoke where it meets the barrel.
86-7 are non dimpled 88-89 are dimpled.
The best way to explain the dimple is you could snap a tic tac in half & lay it in the dimple.
The best thing to do is get another dimpled wheel or you have to weld in the dimples to get all 4 to look exactly the same.
Most people probablly wouldn't notice the difference but You will know & that is the worst thing. :biggrin:

Brian I can take a pic when I get hom, the fronts are flat with no dimples? Thats why I was wondering, the back is different, it does not have the pentagon looking shapes around the stud holes.

Trust me on this one ;)
I can swap you out for a Gold dimpled if you want. Non dimpled units are the ones we use for GNX rims.