What what's considered a safe air fuel ratio

headslide

86 gn ported heads ta 49 stock cam,intercooler cold air kit tt 6.1 chip 60#injectors .getting 11.6 11.7 at wot thinking it would run a little better if it was 12.6 12.7 . What power difference will I see from a point less fuel .?

86 gn ported heads ta 49 stock cam,intercooler cold air kit tt 6.1 chip 60#injectors .getting 11.6 11.7 at wot thinking it would run a little better if it was 12.6 12.7 . What power difference will I see from a point less fuel .?
What fuel?

Read the plugs.........

If he's asking about running it @ 12.6-12.7 on 100 .. He ain't reading plugs ... Just sayin

With the setup he has i bet he is close @ 11.6

If anything i would say when your at the track .. Add in fuel (11.5 afr) and see how the car responds.

Are you using all the boost yet on the 49?

22# I don't know how much more it will make .and no I'm not reading the plugs just throwing it out there

22# I don't know how much more it will make .
Typically to make the car go faster you raise the boost and get more air into the motor a few lbs at a time until the turbo is out of breath while having the right octane with plenty of fuel and conservative timing.leaning the afr usually comes after target boost level has been achieved.