JS 84-85 Hot air to Intercooler conversion Kit

racerex1

I am thinking of selling my intercooler kit from my GN. It's currently on the car and performs quite well with a 57 trim Garrett and 18lbs of boost. I will be selling the kit with Custom ported JS lower intake with modified 86-87 upper and 86-87 TB with remote IAC, 85 ecm with TT 93 chip, JS intercooler pipes, JS modded intercooler, and all the required parts for the conversion less the turbo, injectors, and regulator. $1350.00 for the kit with the big mouth cold air intake and MAF. This setup is on a frame off 87 GN restoration and I am restoring the engine bay back to stock. Shipping will probably be on the 100-150 range and 3% paypal fees. . You will need an electric fan. I have more that this invested but don't know the demand for this conversion. If I doesn't sell I''ll look for a nice 84-85 to upgrade.
0129a64a5e39a62d679064d874e97cd8445ab5814f%202_zpsaagvqorc.jpg
88_zps9jcdobf8.jpg

Would you break it up don't need everything just the ic with pipes set up..I have ecm & big mouth kit all ready.

That shouldn't be a problem. So you need the intake assembly, intercooler, and pipes? Make me an offer less the big mouth and ecm.

Yes, I paid $291 shipped. I would take $215 shipped or $250 with the OE MAF included. Used less than 500 miles.

I really have no use for the intercooler without the intake setup. Price would be $650 shipped for the intake and throttle body or 700.00 shipped with the intercooler and piping.. Will not include injectors or regulator.

Make me some offers. I will be removing everything this week. I will have a lot of other parts to list like manifolds, down pipe, engine harness, accessories, and brackets,etc. Everything associated with the 85 hot air setup will go.