what was that?

SIXBANGR

mean old man
drove 400 miles today. About 10 miles from home i get on it for the 1st time on the trip. boost went to about 24( it is set to 26), started knocking. i backed out of it, 02 was at 718 with 6.8 knock at only 73mph. It has been fine so don't know where this came from. My fuel setting is still correct and the alky lite was green..

drove 400 miles today. About 10 miles from home i get on it for the 1st time on the trip. boost went to about 24( it is set to 26), started knocking. i backed out of it, 02 was at 718 with 6.8 knock at only 73mph. It has been fine so don't know where this came from. My fuel setting is still correct and the alky lite was green..
How much fuel was in the tank?

Low on alcohol?

Possibly lost its prime? The first time I went to the track, 1st pass, I had MAJOR knock. I was confused because I had many "test runs" in the car and I changed nothing at the track. I never had any problem with knock whatsoever until this pass. I had driven about 1 1/2 hours to the track without hitting test to prime. 2nd pass I hit test in the lanes and after my burnout and had 0 knock on the rest of the runs. Full alky all the time and nozzle in the correct location so system wont siphon. I now hit the test button religously with no problems. Hope this helps.

O2's of 718?
I'm no expert with alchy but I would expect my car to knock with O2's like that with where my alchy is set.. I get nervous at anything below 740 on my car.

ks

O2's of 718?
I'm no expert with alchy but I would expect my car to knock with O2's like that with where my alchy is set.. I get nervous at anything below 740 on my car.

ks
last time i drove the car the 02's were at 790 with 0 knock at 26lbs of boost. I did not touch a thing from then till now.

last time i drove the car the 02's were at 790 with 0 knock at 26lbs of boost. I did not touch a thing from then till now.
I would check the voltage at the alternator as well. Make sure it is still putting out what it's supposed to

Possibly lost its prime? The first time I went to the track, 1st pass, I had MAJOR knock. I was confused because I had many "test runs" in the car and I changed nothing at the track. I never had any problem with knock whatsoever until this pass. I had driven about 1 1/2 hours to the track without hitting test to prime. 2nd pass I hit test in the lanes and after my burnout and had 0 knock on the rest of the runs. Full alky all the time and nozzle in the correct location so system wont siphon. I now hit the test button religously with no problems. Hope this helps.
this may have been it. I primed it untill it flooded this morning. Drove the car, 27 lbs, 800 02 no knock.

Test button is there to purge the kit. Use it religiously and you wont have any issue.

Before my first hard run at the track I use it. The rest of the day no issues. Or if I drive for extended periods of time with a lot of heat under the hood.

Especially with cars running high boost... you cant over test the kit. Well practically o_O

Test button is there to purge the kit. Use it religiously and you wont have any issue.

Before my first hard run at the track I use it. The rest of the day no issues. Or if I drive for extended periods of time with a lot of heat under the hood.

Especially with cars running high boost... you cant over test the kit. Well practically o_O
I will for now on, for sure.