what to do......

subinkracing

How does everyone handle a situation where a part has been paid for and you still have not received it? I need to know my best route of action. Item was paid thru Paypal. I am very disappointed up to this point. Thanks Frank

Dont let it go past thirty days or paypal will do nothing. Who did you buy it from? Are they on this site? If on this site pm them and give them a chance. Depending on how long its been post it the feedback forum and let everyone know who not to deal with. good luck. How did you pay through paypal ? credit card ,bank account?

Hey i just noticed this thread i know you bought some header's from me recently so i hope your not refering to that transaction? i sent it out with delivery confirmation and i received the email you received it, i tried texting you to make sure you got your item but no reply? i sent you the pm with tracking info, please make contact with me to make sure were on the same page i really hope its not my transaction your talking about because ive never had a problem with anyone receiving anything from me? im an honest person and if there is a problem we need to get it resolved, i have the tracking info and the delivery date shows Nov 18th, which is 4days after it shipped from Miami, im assuming you would have contacted me if anything was wrong because you also have my number, so hopefully this thread isnt about me, just taking seller precautions

Chopped....thanks for the advice. I was told that they were shipped today. He is suppose to have the tracking number emailed to him within 2 business days then it will be emailed to me. SO I will give it until friday for a tracking number and then take appropiate steps to protect myself. I do not want to give any names yet because I was told that his work is the reason it has taken so long to ship. so I guess we will see what happens but it makes me not want to buy anything anymore. I always ship out anything I have sold in the past within 24/hrs of payment.

Opened a Dispute with Paypal today. Item was paid for on the 14th and there is NO EXCUSE why my parts are not here. I purchased some injectors and a chip and was told that they could not be shipped until money cleared because he needed the funds for shipping. It cost under $10 to ship a set off injectors and chip!

Who and link to thread........Others may not want to get took...take ...taken, you get the idea...

Wow.........parts showed up today. Thanks for the advice from everyone. I don't know of I will ever buy anything else unless it is local......but I guess time will tell. :)

If he waited till money cleared and then the holiday came along thats why it took a while. Just remeber the 30 day rule and another little tidbit pay with amex through paypal. You can dispute through amex and screw paypal.