What the heck is a WE4 with W02?

Xvetteowner

I have an 1987 and being new the the Turbo Buick I'm trying to figure out if this is a rare bird or not. I'm not looking to sell it just looking to learn about what it is. Thanks for any info. And if anybody knows the guy with the Blue Porsche 997 on Route 1 in Greenwich CT last night about 10:00 tell him next time think before you try to "Stop light" race a car you don't understand and you will not have to explain to your wife or girlfriend sitting next to you why things didn't work out as planned.Reving the engine at the light,no matter how nice its sounds doesn't make your car fast. I sure did get from 0 to 50 quick before I slowed to my normal top speed around town of 35.

WE4 was Black car black bumpers like GN W02 was black out trim code on the RPO lable you could not get a WE4 with chrome bumpers cause in 87 after a certain date they dropped black from the T-Type so after that certain date no black t-type with chrome bumpers only WE4 this was the only way to get a black car other than the GN in the late parts of 87

Why did you make a new topic? Why dont you just ask this question in your other thread?:confused:

WE4 was Black car black bumpers like GN W02 was black out trim code on the RPO lable you could not get a WE4 with chrome bumpers cause in 87 after a certain date they dropped black from the T-Type so after that certain date no black t-type with chrome bumpers only WE4 this was the only way to get a black car other than the GN in the late parts of 87

i kno...

krban 2 cents worth

Guy above is rite go to turbo lounge heading click on dennis kirban trunk ID numbers and I cover this there and somewhere else indepth I think where this was raised earlier today. Quick point every WE4 was black had black bumpers and black trim and a grey bucket seat interior. Code on trunk ID label would read WE4 and WO2. The built 1,547 total.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Owned a few of them over the years member the ones that don't
leak oil probably don't have oil in them.