What the heck happened to the site???

Can the smaller letters be a few shades darker?

It is next to impossible to read the smaller font (light) when the bigger is above (BOLD).

Yeah i hope the new skin puts things back where they were.. like when the post was made is at the bottom of the person writing now and lots of changes... I hate change though..HAHA.

This version Hurts my OLD eyes!!!!

Good luck on your new software

The new look is kinda like our cars, it's a sleeper format! LOL. Human nature is to buck change. No one likes it, but usually it is for the best. Thanks guys for continually looking to improve upon an already good thing!

If I cant get a workup of the skin from the guy Im working with by tomorrow night, Im going to look for another developer. One way or the other Im going to get this sorted in short order.

Tomorrow Im going to try to get the vendor ads going.

Haters are going to hate, I think this is the best it's ever been!

Attachments

• Haters Gonna Hate JBJ.jpg
    Haters Gonna Hate JBJ.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 83
Haters are going to hate, I think this is the best it's ever been!

It is.. this software is just going to continue to get better and better and we're ahead of the curve.

New
"If I cant get a workup of the skin from the guy Im working with by tomorrow night,"

Eewww, sounds like an episode of NCIS........:eek:

First time I've been here ince this changes and it's going to take some getting used to. Hoep the new sking comes sooner then later!

New
"If I cant get a workup of the skin from the guy Im working with by tomorrow night,"​
Eewww, sounds like an episode of NCIS........:eek:

Or " Silence of the lamb's" ! It put's the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again!

will the post counts be added back .how do you pm someone?
Click on the avatar it will display a popup which all the related detail about user.

Post count is now "messages".
PM is now "conversations".

yes they weren't there. They were not important and I didn't need them but they are gone.

Sorry to hear that, I will send your lost PM a flower. Anw, enjoy the new site and hope you will love to use it.

Regards,