what size cam

ricturbo

Ive got some questions I m going to pull my trans to rebuild it and Ive been wanting a cam with a loop sound what would be the best cam and size ? I drive the car daily .I just want the loopy sound plus what size stall will I have to put in the car ?the car is mostly stock. no per chip stock inject ext thanks for any ideals.

U want it lopey at idle
Use the stock chip with stock injectors .egr hooked up and aftermarket cam 204-214
It will sound like a small block with a big cam

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If your really want a nasty idle put a set of 60's in there and pop the chip out. Holy f**c, Batman. it'll sound like a top fueler!

(make sure to carry extra plugs and a ratchet)

What no one has said, is with a turbo the exhaust gets "homogenized" which removes the "lope" at idle. If you want it to "lope" then you need to build the car with a V8.

What no one has said, is with a turbo the exhaust gets "homogenized" which removes the "lope" at idle. If you want it to "lope" then you need to build the car with a V8.
So which is better? V6 or LS?

Just kidding. Lol

To keep it original turbo6.
Better motor ls by far
Any one who has done the swap or has experienced the ls turbo beast will agree

Better motor ls by far

:rolleyes:
See what i mean Charlie?

Well you can get kinda lopey loud and mean. Do.a 3" rjc internal.gate down pipe w gn1 3" duals but end the exhaust right after the mufflers. No tailpipes no turndowns. Car sounded great but friggin loud..

Better motor ls by far

Yea if your putting an LS motor in a v8 regal or any other gbody then theyre freakin awesome but when you put it in a turbo buick then youre a terrible person and should feel bad about bastardizing an amazing car.