What should i run????

WICKEDGN

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BOOST
hey guys what's up well the setup below has taken me with a 13.5@98mph and a 1.860ft i feel that's pretty dam slow for my set up although the car has 138k since that run i had the valvesprings/timing chain done. consedering i have slick's and some c12/c16 what do you guys thin my car is capable of running??and what fuel pressure should i start with and how much boost on a stock turbo. i do have a 108 strip chip but dont know the maker. thanx in advance:cool:

12.9 at 21 psi.

I'd try and find out something about that race chip however or get a new one.

good launch...lock the converter...and keep at it. my car has run better everytime i've taken it out, and i havent made any mods to it since the beginning. just changing lil things and i'm learning out to launch.

my guess...12.9 @ 103

I have gone faster every pass so far, to bad I dont have very many.
If I could get a 12.8 on DR's you can get more, but dont be surprised if it runs 13's until you get it dialed in.

98mph is fine for ~15psi, but if you were running 20psi on that run something is wrong.

As for FP try 43psi line off to start and go from there. You should try a Thrasher, work great for stock combos. Thats what I use

If your launches are high boost launches I would shoot for very low 12's @ 22-23psi boost.

I run 12.1's @ 110 with stock turbo and IC.. This should give ya something to shoot for..

ks:cool: