What other seats fit a GN?

19GN85

I've heard that other GM seats bolt into place in a GN...most common one being f-body seats. I have no clue if its true or not and I searched the site for info on the subject and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of any seats that swap in place, tracks and all?

Most GM seats are a plug and play deal but.......the seats are not always centered like the stocks ones. No big deal as the bolt pattern on the bottom of the seat pans are all pretty much the same too. Just use your stock seat adjuster on your new seats if they aren't centered where you want them to be.

Thank you for the information....its greatly appreciated since my seats are f.u.b.a.r. :mad:

I tried to install GTA seats and some of the holes didnt match the studs but a little drilling would have fixed it.
Never installed them just wanted to see if they would fit.

Go to turbobuick.com home page and click on Red Regal T. Then click on pics of his cars. He used a set out of a Park Avenue, in his GN. I've seen it in person and it looks real good. The black seats in his red car look good too, in the pics.

GN interior 2 pictures from motor sports photos on webshots

The seats look awesome. Im so tired of the uncomfortable GN seats but at the same time I dont know if I can take them out because GNs are known for the for the black and gray seats.

I guess I am the only one that thinks the "pillow top" seats out of lux cars look WAY out of place in a perf car. I bet they are comfortable,but its not my taste at all. A set of Recaros out of a late model VW jetta GLI would be a better style fit IMO. They may cost more, but there's a reason.

Im not sure where the seats from my buick came from, but they are leather and are pretty nice :cool:

Anyone care to chime in to where they came from?

Attachments

• Leather Seats.jpg
    Leather Seats.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 240
I am a fan of the cutlass buckets they fit perfect look like they belong little more support.

Those J-car seats are pretty nice and almost look like they belong. What kinda seat tracks are used to mount them or do they bolt to the originals?

Those Park Ave. seats look AWESOME! Do they have any adjustments (lumbar, recline)?
Also what size are the Chrome Iroc's? 17's??

I do have some pics of Recaros (VW) that were recovered in GN material. They are HOT!

PS. And by the way, you really need to carry some tire shine at all times with you with rims that shiny :cool: :eek: Really, I'm not kidding.

Those Park Ave. seats look AWESOME! Do they have any adjustments (lumbar, recline)?
Also what size are the Chrome Iroc's? 17's??

I do have some pics of Recaros (VW) that were recovered in GN material. They are HOT!

PS. And by the way, you really need to carry some tire shine at all times with you with rims that shiny :cool: :eek: Really, I'm not kidding.

You'll have to email redregalT (John Decarlo). It's his car.