What other cars came with a throttle body similar to the 86/7 TR throttle bodies???

hehe...Maybe I should rephrase my question...

What is different about the fwd lever so that it won't work??? Do the cables pull from different locations, etc???

Maybe I should also explain what I am trying to do...I want to modify my 85 GN setup even more and relocate my throttle body to the intake side of the turbo...My setup is kind of a custom setup...I am using a stock lower 87 intake with a custom upper plenum to allow me to run the turbo in the stock 85 location...The 85 TB is still mounted to the turbo...I am running a TA-51 turbo w/PTE exhaust housing clocked forward and blowing into a CAS V2 FMIC, which then flows back through my custom upper plenum down into the stock 87 intake...I also have a one-off 3" THDP for the "hotair" setup...Right now, I have a whole lot of lag, which may be due to the TB being mounted on the turbo...The stock 85 TB has an opposite swing of the throttle blade than the 86/7 TB and the accel. cable and TV cable "pull" from in front of the TB instead of from behind like the 86/7 TB...I may be able to modify my 85 TB and lever to work somehow, but if it would be easier to do with the 86/7 style TB, I would just as soon do that though...

Ahhh...Right now I only have two hooked up as well...My cruise control cable isn't long enough, because of the custom setup slightly relocated my turbo a little bit, which isn't really a big deal since the CC didn't work anyway...As long as the length of pull on the TV cable is the same, I think I might be alright there...Just need to engineer out a few more things and might have another slightly different setup on my car soon...hmmm....

BTW, thanks for all the replies...Much appreciated...