What number TTA do i have?

Can you tell me what number my TTA is? I was told by PAS my car is a festival car, they said it was #0016 but just wanted to verify that.

Thank's!

VIN # 1G5FW2175KL225751
I think 16 is the correct number.
I own #14,vin#225711, which is a Festival Car.

Can you tell me what number my TTA is? I was told by PAS my car is a festival car, they said it was #0016 but just wanted to verify that.

Thank's!

VIN # 1G5FW2175KL225751

100% correct that is car number (VIN sequence order) 16 and was indeed a festival car .. unfortunatly I don't have the festival car number for this one ... Tom Wood in IN was the dealer ..

So you have a PAS letter stating the build number? I can see the car spent part of its life in OR at some point where is it these days and what's the milage on it?

100% correct that is car number (VIN sequence order) 16 and was indeed a festival car .. unfortunatly I don't have the festival car number for this one ... Tom Wood in IN was the dealer ..

So you have a PAS letter stating the build number? I can see the car spent part of its life in OR at some point where is it these days and what's the milage on it?

Yes Jan, it states my car is #16 on the PAS paperwork. I just wanted to verify with you to see if it was correct. It also states in the PAS papers that my car was a festival car, and a "Committee" car?. Anyone have insight on what a Committee car is?

The car still has the grease pen numbers behind the license plate, is this the Indy number? It was originally sold to a GM executive and then i believe it went to Oregon. The Car has been in California since around 1996. The car has 70,000 miles, never been wrecked, and has a clean title.

Yes Jan, it states my car is #16 on the PAS paperwork. I just wanted to verify with you to see if it was correct. It also states in the PAS papers that my car was a festival car, and a "Committee" car?. Anyone have insight on what a Committee car is?

The car still has the grease pen numbers behind the license plate, is this the Indy number? It was originally sold to a GM executive and then i believe it went to Oregon. The Car has been in California since around 1996. The car has 70,000 miles, never been wrecked, and has a clean title.

Very nice piece of history! Thanks for confirming. Funny how PAS sometimes confirmed the VIN sequence number and sometimes their "internal" sequence number that was totally different ...

Yep that grease marker number behind the rear license plate would be the festival car number, if you get me the number I can see where this fits in as I got the breakdown of how the cars where used during the month of May from the guy @ Indy managing it back in the days. Some where for press duty, some for the parade etc. Any photos of the number and of the car you could share?

Jan

I can't remember what number is on the bumper. As soon as i can, i will remove the license plate and take a picture for you.

So does this mean i own the 11th car avaliable to the public? Since the first 5 were pilots?

I can't remember what number is on the bumper. As soon as i can, i will remove the license plate and take a picture for you.

So does this mean i own the 11th car avaliable to the public? Since the first 5 were pilots?

When you have a chance to look at it and take a picture let me know. Got about half (or slightly more) of the festival car numbers so this will help.

The way the VIN sequence number (build numbers) work, and PHS does it the same as well as PAS used to do (well most of the time) do not include the 5 pilots ... so your is no 16 of the production run ... the 5 pilots were VINs lower than build no 1 from the prodcution run of 1550.

SO yours is no 16 avalible to the public as the 5 pilots were never ment to be sold rather crushed as is typicly the case however with the TTAs PAS bought them mid 89 from Pontiac and one way or another they managed to sell them and as far as I know all 5 are still out there somewhere (3 of them I know for sure other 2 show up ok on carfax...).

Jan