What number TTA do i have?

Rigo's 87 GN

I recently bought a TTA and i wanted to know what production number it is? If someone can tell me how i can find out or where i can located? Also what u guys think is worth it has 41k and is all original, T-tops

I recently bought a TTA and i wanted to know what production number it is? If someone can tell me how i can find out or where i can located? Also what u guys think is worth it has 41k and is all original, T-tops

Post up the vin number.

$14-15,000.

Jason

not to jack the thread, but i was under the impression that the stamped plate riveted to the upper radiator core support was the # car it was?

my plate is stamped 09 0684 is on the stamped plate (0684 was the number i thought it was)

my vin is 1G5FW2175KL235065

I sent my info to PHS and they sent me a letter back stating what number it was.

not to jack the thread, but i was under the impression that the stamped plate riveted to the upper radiator core support was the # car it was?

my plate is stamped 09 0684 is on the stamped plate (0684 was the number i thought it was)

I have your car as number #169

That number(09 0684) is the job number; it shows up on the build sheet. It has nothing to do with the TTA number.

I have your car as number #169

Yep 169 is correct ... t-top/leather combo ... used to live it's life in Nevada then WI looks like.

And yes the job number (radiator upper support id plate and also on the passanger door sticker with the bar code on it) is the van nuys assembly plant job schedule number ... so just a long sequence of numbers for each f-body built so includes any Firebird's and any Camaro's as far as I know. I'm sure there's a system behind the numbers but not sure what and this same number with two addiitonal numbers infront appear on the build and work/assemly sheets etc.

According to Jan's PDF your car is # 459

Yep 459 it is ... t-top/leather combo ... no other info I'm afraid.

Could you check the number on the upper radiator support as well please, just interesting to add it to the database I'm keeping.

Also I take it the dates on the driver side door PAS sticker both say 02/89 correct (so the PAS and GM build months)?

A member on this board, Jan Larsson posted up a PDF some time ago that has almost all 1555 car #'s based on VIN :D

They way we do it, and the way PHS do it, is to just look at the complete list of VIN's in sequential order (so last 6 digits) and that will give you the "build number" ... we do exclude the 5 pilot cars as they were just that pilots and were not part of the official build numbers (1550) and should actually never have ended up in private ownership however I know for sure at least 3 of them still exist and the other 2 do show on CarFax that they are still around.

The list of VIN's I have is pretty much complete there's a couple of "dark" areas that need to be sorted out hence any VIN details will help as well as any build numbers confirmed by PHS. So the more info we can get from other TTA owners the better the list will be for all of us to research our cars.

yea that is correct, lived most of its life in Nevada now here in WI !

Thanks much guys!!
Yep 169 is correct ... t-top/leather combo ... used to live it's life in Nevada then WI looks like.

And yes the job number (radiator upper support id plate and also on the passanger door sticker with the bar code on it) is the van nuys assembly plant job schedule number ... so just a long sequence of numbers for each f-body built so includes any Firebird's and any Camaro's as far as I know. I'm sure there's a system behind the numbers but not sure what and this same number with two addiitonal numbers infront appear on the build and work/assemly sheets etc.

Production number?

my vin # is 1G5FW2173KL243276

Could anyone tell me the production # ?

Thanks

Jan, where did the published list go? Did you take it down?

Thanks! Jason

Jason, after a number of owners not happy with their VIN being in the public domain I decided not to publish the list and took down the one I had out there even if it did not contain any owners details.

Happy to answer questions but was hoping having it out there would help get more accurate information in there as well over time, I do capture any info out here and update the list accordingly as it's a live document and I'm hoping we one day will have a 100% accurate list :D

Can you tell me what number my TTA is? I was told by PAS my car is a festival car, they said it was #0016 but just wanted to verify that.

Thank's!

VIN # 1G5FW2175KL225751