what next?

Turboboy

The car has been sitting all winter long and i havnt done much research latly on here. I am wondering what is next. I am thinking bout a downpipe..where is a good place to get one? and what brand does everyone like along with fitment? Also maybe a bigger rear sway bar? It has fuel pump, adj. wastegate, exhuast, cold air intake, valve springs, alky kit, gauges,rjc power plate, colder plugs....im sure there is more that i am forgeting.. thanks

Yup if you have an exhaust but haven't changed the downpipe there's wasted potential right there. Many of our vendors have downpipes for sale. Bigger sway bar can't hurt either.

I just did install a 3 inch down pipe. I was told it was a Terry Houston but I don't know for sure. Here's a pic of it installed:

5-25-08001.jpg

Here's the dp again with the single shot I just installed:

EXHAUST1001.jpg

Regalmuffler5-29-08.jpg

The dp fits good, so does the rest of the exhaust and the car pulls harder in the mid to upper rpms than it ever did with the old exhaust. Of course finding a true THDP is difficult these days.

I noticed you didn't mention a Turbo Tweak chip or adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Those should also be on the list.

I have an adjustable fuel regulator...and i also have a chip (unsure of the brand though) ....how much does the dp help in the 1/4?

Not sure on the 1/4 but I can tell you the turbo spools a little easier now and has the capability to go much higher boost wise. Plus I could really feel a seat of the pants difference in the mid to upper top end.

go with alky kit from razor, down pipe and tt chip from eric marchal
if you have a good scan tool for sure if not put it in first

best from the buck for me

imo

Claude