What kind od motorcycles do you guys ride?

Just bought a Honda VTX 1800F. Not really a cruiser guy, but that's what all my buddies ride, so thought I'd try it.

Outstanding engineering. Everything works very well. Decent power and it will do just about anything you ask of it - except entertain you in the twisties.

The one the only the original 1986 suzuki GSXR 750 1st bike to have an alluminum frame that was sold to the public as it came off the track with no detuning, has a big bore kit which make is a stroker motor and ups the CC to 771, vance and hines pipe, 36 mikunni sling shot carbs, bigger sproket gears outback and a 15k revlimiter, bad thing is LA is a bad place to drive a motorcycle, only 22k miles on it i bought it with 18k miles 6 years ago..bike is forsale.. :)

My dirt bike is a 2000 YZ426F. My road bike is a Harley FXR low rider. When I hit the lottery I'll fix it up real nice, but for now it sits in the garage with a cover over it. I got it in a neglected state and mechanically its 100%. But it had been dropped a few times before I got it. It needs the bars, a rear turn signal, brake lever and the tank replaced. A lot of the chrome is rusty and the aluminum is dull, the engine is greasy and the paint is scratched, but thats all on my to-do list. For now I ride my dads 1995 elctra glide. Like a couch with wheels.:cool:

On the street I ride an '02 Buell M2L Cyclone, and off road I ride a '79 Honda XL500.

The Buell is a blast to ride through the twisties with all of its torque. I rarely even have to downshift when riding through the mountains.

I need a new dirt bike, but the old school Honda is still a blast to ride.