What is your pump spped and spray on point set at??

uwillose2

I have mine set at 9 and close to high and the alky comes on around 10 lbs of boost. I want it to come on later, but no matter which way i turn the spray on point it stays the same, do i have to reset it or something? Also my boost maxes out at about 18 lbs, and i keep turning my dial-a boost at wot but it doesn't appear to raise any?:confused:

I am not familiar with the dial a boost. what chip are you running and what boost level is it set for? May need to go to a chip programmed for more boost with that type of boost controller

just 93 chip, i put int the thrasher 100 and it started knocking HARD. I've been trying to turn up the boost higher. but it seems to spike to 19 then faltten at 17.

Then the alky is not spraying or something else is wrong. You should not be knocking at all at 19psi and a 100 chip. Lots of people use that chip with alky. What alcohol mix are you using

100% denatured. It doesn't knock at all with the chip in there now, but once i put in the thrasher, it does

Your going to need some scan tool to tune with the alky. The alky may be fine, and your not getting the fuel you need. All it takes is a vac. leak somewhere and your fuel pressure drops, or a leak in the actuall fuel line. I'm not saying that is what it is, but this can happen and without a scan tool there is no way to know. The dial for the turn on setting is a continuous dial, meaning it can be turned several revolutions. Turn your boost down to about 14 lbs, go on the highway and floor it. Turn the dial until the activation light turns off, and then you know where its set. I had mine all messed up, and it ended taking 3 full turns for it to get into its setting area.