What is with all the DECEPTION on this Board? Is Honesty dead?

Its not the new breed, some people are still and will always be piece's of chit no matter how old or long they've been on the board. There's few people in this world that you can actually trust nowadays :rolleyes:, its sad but true.

An unfortunate reality I'm afraid.

Deception

I am fairly new to the forum, been watching for yrs. I say call judge Judy:biggrin:

Ravi, post this guys name. I have known you a long time now and this flat out stinks. You don't deserve that BS. By posting his name you could help stop this guy from screwing other people. If he is going through hard times, thats not your issue, its his. Don't take it upon yourself to find solutions to his problems and suck yourself in. You did your part, time for him to do his. Post the name bro and rid yourself of this unneeded stress.

My mom is sick just went through breast cancer, now has to get a hip replacement. I have missed some days, a few emails and phone calls in the last few years, I have been dealing with sick and dieing family for almost 4 years now but people still get their parts and we still work every day. This guy has run out of excuses and has to make something happen. We have done business with you, we know your good people, you sure don't deserve this, no one does. If we can help let us know.
Mike & Marianne

Thank you all for the kind words guys. I have been buying/selling parts for years with great success and even met a few friends along the way by doing so. I have always tried to be a good/honest seller and often took a hit in terms of shipping if my estimate was off etc. These days you can't help but see the current trend...how sad. I am trying my best to give this guy the benefit of ALL possible doubt. Yes, I know, I know..... but my father died when I was 1 year old and my mother has been both father and mother to me so this is a soft spot for me - being a sucker is likely here but I will sleep better if I follow through giving him a few more days to come to the Board and respond. He even posted positive feedback for me after our first transaction!
Go figure.

Thanks again,

Ravi

He even posted positive feedback for me after our first transaction!
Go figure.
Thanks again,Ravi

2 Buyer feedbacks for you, one from 08 and one from 10. So this transaction was in 09 and it was his second. That means it's #1. Humm. Well, now the cat's out of the bag.:mad:

deception from poor mouthing members

My mom is sick just went through breast cancer, now has to get a hip replacement. I have missed some days, a few emails and phone calls in the last few years, I have been dealing with sick and dieing family for almost 4 years now but people still get their parts and we still work every day. This guy has run out of excuses and has to make something happen. We have done business with you, we know your good people, you sure don't deserve this, no one does. If we can help let us know.
Mike & Marianne

Thanks for stating that. You like many others are dealing with life but appreciate your customers and respect the ones you deal with on a daily basis. Some just poor mouth hoping for pitty. There is no sense in it.

Reminds me of the post off the viper site:eek: BUSTED. Unless hes talking about ebay feedback:confused:

2 Buyer feedbacks for you, one from 08 and one from 10. So this transaction was in 09 and it was his second. That means it's #1. Humm. Well, now the cat's out of the bag.:mad:

I don't want to slander anyone guys. Let's not jump to anything. I searched my Boardname "trfanatic" in the feedback section and got 8 hits.

Thanks

Ravi

It's not slander if you have proof ie; pm/emails of the deal and his not paying...

Yeah i sick of the BS too...

... thats why i ONLY deal with "true" Board members, who i have seen on here for a while , not the "Fly by Nighters", also i watch and see who vouches for them or where they are located and how fast i can be at there doorstep:eek:;)

^^^
should say "Yeah i am sick of the BS too....

So who is it? Nov of 09? I would say if u haven't got ur money by now u aint getten it. Two weeks is about all I would give someone which is two weeks too long actually.

Mike & Marianne
Mike & Marianne:
I am sorry to hear about your Mom and the passing of your family. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hope that your mom heals quickly.
You and Marianne have always given me the best in the way of prices, service, packaging, and delivery and I sincerely appreciate it. You guys are the best. Have a Happy & safe 4th of July.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be dealing with a sick mother - I am trying to err on the side of compassion here.
I just sent him a pm(see below) - hopefully this will make a difference. Notice the dollar amount - we're not talking a few bucks here or else I would have just left it alone and give him peace to deal with an ailing mother. Even a minor attempt to send me some money would have sufficed but not now, I want this transaction done. Unbelievably his join date to this Board is May 2001 - so he is a Senior member.

*******, I am trying to give you the benefit of every doubt with regard to your sick mother. I have posted a thread in the Lounge section entitled "What is with all the DECEPTION on this Board? Is Honesty dead?"
Please read it. I have not identified you. You owe me money ($1150.00 U.S. Dollars). Send it to me now.

Ravi

Over 8 months and you are still waiting on the $1150 that he owes you?
Um, what else do you have for sale?
Sorry, Ravi, LEO or not, that is ridiculous. I wish you luck in this. $1150 is a lot of money to be waiting for 8 months. If he's a East Coast LEO, for that kind of money you can probably have one of his supervisors whack him and be done with it.
J/K, Ravi, but I hope that this works out for you.
Have a Happy 4th of July

I am eternally hopeful in Human Dignity guys and continue to feel that life can overwhelm sometimes. I received this pm/email today:

Hey Ravi,

I do not blame you one bit. I have been going through some massive legal litigation but you and the board members are right: i should have paid you immediately for the parts and not kept on this nonsense for going on now 6 months. Tuesday morning Im sending out both checks totalling $1,150.00 and you will have the tracking numbers and check #s both private messaged and emailed to you Tuesday early afternoon. I know it will take a while or maybe never to rebuild the trust lost when dealing with you but i have been going through a lot (more than any person on the board or yourself would ever understand and since im not a person demanding sympathy i wont bring it up). Thanks though for giving me the benefit of the doubt in this matter and i will have the finances paid in full to you Tuesday morning with tracking numbers and signature requirement so i can finally finish this transaction. Thanks for being understanding in this difficult time for me and hope after this is settled we can remain friends and do business with one another when you are comfortable to do so. Once again, will be done Tuesday morning since all federal buildings will be closed tomorrow due to July 4th (federal holiday) being today. Thanks again for your compassion, expect another email and private message sent to you on Tuesday late morning early afternoon. Regards, *******

Hope he's a man of his words. Time will tell...

Yes

The payment arrived today guys.
I sent this pm to him today:

The package came in the mail today *******. I have to again say that this was utterly and absolutely unfair that I should have had to chase you for 8 months. I was a fair seller all the while, describing the parts honestly/accurately and shipping at my own cost of over a hundred dollars on your word. Some members have inquired to my thread in the lounge section as to whether you sent payment or not - I will respond that you have.
I strongly suggest that you post a response there as well, they may be able to figure out your identity based on the posts.
You are alot younger than I am but I will tell you one thing that was true before I was born and will be true after we are all dead - you are NOTHING without your honour.

I hope your mom is doing okay.

Ravi